Motorcycle Training?

Angeleyez

Reaction score
Hiya

I was wondering whether anyone on here has a full UK motorcycle licence? I am planning to get my licence and know how to go about it (I also have all the kit), but Im not sure which training school to use...Id prefer to use one which has some previous experience of training hard of hearing people.

Im looking for somewhere in London UK.

Thanks

Maria

Hiya

I was wondering whether anyone on here has a full UK motorcycle licence? I am planning to get my licence and know how to go about it (I also have all the kit), but Im not sure which training school to use...Id prefer to use one which has some previous experience of training hard of hearing people.

Im looking for somewhere in London UK.

Thanks

Maria

it should be simple. contact your local driving school for information, local police department, and DMV

You darn funny! How do you know it is surely that simple? You may want read again what she said.... (hint: Location)

it should be simple. contact your local driving school for information, local police department, and DMV

You darn funny! How do you know it is surely that simple? You may want read again what she said.... (hint: Location)

because my logical guess is that this biker-to-be is a young newbie whose parents won't help him/her because they do not support him/her to ride motorcycle. DMV / police stations should have all the information.

In a way yes, but are you sure they got "DMV"? Maybe they got different title, who knows? ;)

because my logical guess is that this biker-to-be is a young newbie whose parents won't help him/her because they do not support him/her to ride motorcycle. DMV / police stations should have all the information.

In a way yes, but are you sure they got "DMV"? Maybe they got different title, who knows? ;)

ask me if i care :lol: I'm sure he/she can figure it out.... an agency that issues the license.

Back