Most Outrageous names for babies

I think some states you can get away with it. My parents tried to use just their middle initial (neither really use their FULL name)...NC said nope you can't.. must use the full name- they weren't too happy as in PA they did allow for First M. Last (Jr/Sr etc)

I was thinking about this earlier....I have used my nickname on my license forever. Not my first or middle name. Curious how that was allowed.

People can have custom made license plates and have just about anything printed on it. It will cost extra to do this.

People can have custom made license plates and have just about anything printed on it. It will cost extra to do this.

They're talking about driver's licenses, not the tags on the cars.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

They're talking about driver's licenses, not the tags on the cars.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Ok. I was not read all the comments on this. What about the person that had a very long name that would fix on their driver's license. I think someone posted it here , I can't remember what happen with that.

Ok. I was not read all the comments on this. What about the person that had a very long name that would fix on their driver's license. I think someone posted it here , I can't remember what happen with that.
Not sure but likely it would get cut off if their databases or forms have a set limit of characters in a name (15 for first name 20 or 30 for last name is typical). Some places only allow for 8 or 9. I've seen that before...my last health insurance card the last letter of my first name was left off :P (11 letters in name, only 10 printed on card)

Back