More Purple crap

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwerty123

Reaction score
VRS Vlog #3: Purple and Maria | SignCasts

And to make it worse, trust me, there are more stories about Purple that doesn't even involve Datastar.

They started illegal conference calls until they stopped last fall. However, one of my close friend, who is still a purple rep, recorded all the conference call through video. He showed me a few of them which I was shocked to see what they were doing in conference call. One video showed that Andy Lange was the moderator of the meeting and he talked about football for half hour to group of reps instead of discussing purple business. Also, the District Managers of Purple would talk about the same topic everyday with almost same rep. Another rep told me that the conference call was so boring that he had to watch tv at the same time. Reps were paid $20 everytime they participated the conference call. Thank god that FCC told them not to do them anymore. If you look at purple.net and go to purple's stock market chart, they dropped from $5 a share to .25 cent per share after the conference call scam was dropped.

I'm bewildered Purple did business with Data Star in the first place. This is the crux of my thinking. Purple pumped business in their veins and got out of Data Star's bed when the former had nothing to lose. This is what Purple is known for--mastering the art of saving face. It's no accident they're losing executives and employees not to mention trading on pink sheets nowadays. If Purple are what they say they are they'd be second to none dusting the competition. They're not and it's not happening. I know about Jerry Nelson and his consulting work with The Master Group some years ago. How do I know? I learned John Yeh's Viable Technologies (not to be confused with Viable Communications) used one of Master Group's grants as template for one of its own from the Department of Education's Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) program. How ironic! Remember MVP which is technically vaporware to many people? MVP stands for Manipulating Vulnerable People. I can't trust providers unless they disclose minutes they generate monthly. As long as surcharges funds the industry their businesses needs to be made known to the public. No kidding here!

lol im going to reply to this sometimes soon.. Woww....

Goes very well in my line with what i have been saying about all sorts of VRS companies.

Last night, I watched Maria's Vlog and Jerry Nelson's VLOG. Jerry said that job temp is good for 90 days. I wonder, Do they (Maria and her co-workers) know about temp job is good for 90 days???

Purple Communications Blog

um

Purple Communications have been dirty business for long time since 2002 or something.. Like paying customer to use the internet to use their relay and there are many things. That is why I dislike Purple but only Sorenson or ZVRS that is my favorite. I am interested in a company who very being honest. I am getting sick of purple being scam like get a free MVP etc. what a crap.

Purple always been negative imagine for long run.

Now, I read Jerry Nelson of his response on his Vlog, I do not buy his story because I found out that he is a rich man. I think Purple should file to FCC against datastar but they DID not therefore I do not buy his story period.

I have a feeling some people know they are going over the line speaking out about "the said company" when they are working for the "other company", this is where loyalty needs to be reserved so other people can make sound judgment.

_crosstheline__by_Plankhead.gif

Now, I read Jerry Nelson of his response on his Vlog, I do not buy his story because I found out that he is a rich man. I think Purple should file to FCC against datastar but they DID not therefore I do not buy his story period.

Because he's rich? :roll:

His story is that Purple is not responsible for how Datastar treats it's employees. That's true. His story is that Purple tried to get Datastar to improve things, and when they failed, cut the relationship with Datastar. Seems believable to me. Why would Purple report Datastar to FCC? What does the FCC got to do with it? :confused:

A consumer called me on her P3 netbook (I am on Sorenson VP 200), the P3 picture quality is so horrible. Way too horrible. I had a hard time seeing my consumer and catching what she said on that screen. I told her to email me instead. :shock:

Even though I have a P3 netbook, but I never use P3 software...all I wanted is a netbook. :giggle:

A consumer called me on her P3 netbook (I am on Sorenson VP 200), the P3 picture quality is so horrible. Way too horrible. I had a hard time seeing my consumer and catching what she said on that screen. I told her to email me instead. :shock:

Even though I have a P3 netbook, but I never use P3 software...all I wanted is a netbook. :giggle:

Have you try the new P3 software update? It has less horror quality video... guess they are on way to become better...

Oversight has just been too weak and I wouldn't be surprised if all VRS companies fudged a little here and there. Tsk, tsk to their Mommies! :D

They started illegal conference calls until they stopped last fall. However, one of my close friend, who is still a purple rep, recorded all the conference call through video. He showed me a few of them which I was shocked to see what they were doing in conference call. One video showed that Andy Lange was the moderator ...

that is BIGGEST crap of all time

P3 still is crappier

honest vrs is Soresnon SNAPYVRS Convo ZVRS

interesting no DeafAssusie Chvey57 post

that is BIGGEST crap of all time

P3 still is crappier

honest vrs is Soresnon SNAPYVRS Convo ZVRS

interesting no DeafAssusie Chvey57 post

WHAT???? You think Sorenson is honest? Then you really do not know what Sorenson has done in the past before the 10 digit number were in effect last November.

WHAT???? You think Sorenson is honest? Then you really do not know what Sorenson has done in the past before the 10 digit number were in effect last November.

What is the Sorenson being dishonest? tell me what is it? I think they did a great work to give you some advice about local number and toll-free

Is Sorenson monopoly????

Anyway, I tried to set up Sorenson VRS in my Ojo VP. I tried to call Sorenson VRS on my Ojo VP but automatic delete my Ojo VP switch to my VP-200 flash. I thought that someone call me on VP-200. I clicked TV's power on. Found out that they ask me to ready call someone.

I tried to set up CSDVRS (currently ZVRS) and i711 on my Ojo VP. It worked to call direct to CSDVRS or i711 from my Ojo VP. Sorenson kept delete from my Ojo VP.

lilbugsb3... you do not know what they (Sorenson or any VRS services) doing inside job!!!

Please look at my posted include youtube "Sorenson and Watch Dogging"

lilbugsb3... you do not know what they (Sorenson or any VRS services) doing inside job!!!

Please look at my posted include youtube "Sorenson and Watch Dogging"

dude.. i know sorenson very well.. i am a former work there at sorenson. they treat me very well and pay me very well. at least sorenson can making my life to pay bills.

Excatly what I think..... did they tell deaf workers for temp job good for 90 days?
Let you watch this VLOG for some information.

[yt]Lje1X05Pp7c[/yt]

This is off topic a little. The real issue, for me, as regards the VRS industry is, business-wise, this is perfect for the deaf community and I think the deaf community should be owning and running the majority of that business. As it is, Sorenson has 80-85% market share.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back