More Mods

Eve said:
I believe wholeheartedly that AD needs more mods. A variety of mods with differing viewpoints would be nice. That way if there is a question of how to deal with a "difficult" member (ie me) they could all go back to the mod corner and discuss it at length before jumping to hasty decisions. Variety is the spice of life.

Furthermore, I think that having more mods would take some of the stress off of the couple of overworked mods that we currently have. Moderating is not an easy job, especially if only one seems to be actively participating.

Off topic? Please explain to me...

RedWolf said:
See?? this is really gone already. Someone threw out that thread and covering up keeping us from speaking up out our minds. Where our freedom for speaking up our minds??

Still off topic?

Okay, this topic is about getting MORE MODERATORS and how that might improve AD. It is not specifically about bashing any current moderators or about any particular currently banned members.

Eve said:
Okay, this topic is about getting MORE MODERATORS and how that might improve AD. It is not specifically about bashing any current moderators or about any particular currently banned members.

That's what I was talking about Mods. IF AD wish to have more Mods, there will have more discussion over new updating policy about banning. Right? Still off Topic?

mld4ds said:
Still off topic?

Off topic??? I wasnt speaking off topic at all. I suggest you re-read maybe you can understand the whole situations. Where were you? Were you here last nite with this thread before talking about the mods? That new thread from yesterday was thrown out by one of the mods from having us speak up our minds.

okay, mld, it is obvious that you don't care for the current policies here on AD, so does that mean you WANT more mods? yes or no?

mld4ds said:
Guess who is online today at 4:21PM...

What's Going On?
Currently Active Users: 545 (35 members and 510 guests)
Most users ever online was 630, Yesterday at 11:04 PM.
mld4ds, AestasCaelum, AJ, Audiofuzzy, BabyAngel, backerman, cental34, CrazyRedHeadWV, DreamyHawaii, Eve, flyfishfemme, halford, javapride, Levonian, Liebling:))), LUNZ, Oceanbreeze, ravensteve1961, RedWolf, rjr2006, sequoias, Tousi, Twister
alldeaf.com v4 Statistics
Threads: 17,815, Posts: 333,219, Members: 4,425
Welcome to our newest member, yusufsayed53
Today's Birthdays
KiwiTerp (24)

Forum Contains New Posts
Forum Contains No New Posts
Forum is Closed for Posting

Hello RaveSteve1961, You still :wackit:

Yeah, I know how you feel. Just be patient. Please write an apology letter...

If you miss him so much you can visit him in his new home where people can bash him there. He gonna love his new home there. By the way....you are talking way off-topic. Never mind Ravensteve cuz he is permanent banned forever. Let's focus on this issue at hand here.

RedWolf said:
Off topic??? I wasnt speaking off topic at all. I suggest you re-read maybe you can understand the whole situations. Where were you? Were you here last nite with this thread before talking about the mods? That new thread from yesterday was thrown out by one of the mods from having us speak up our minds.

Teach me how to read...

When Eve says AD needs more Mods, any new members of Mods would ask for revising the banning policy. 12hr, 24hr, 48hr, 1wk, then lifetime ban. Too weak policy to me. should have 2 days then 2wk then 3months then 10 months then 12 months seem good reasonable suspension period. that old policy sounds like high school discpicles to me. That is a fraking stupid rules to me. If you were 16 years old and you got a ban for lifetime but wish to join back if you are 25 years old. Come on.
That s a bunch of :bsflag:

RedWolf, teach me how to read when you PM me.

it sounds like mld4ds WANTS to get banned.. idiot...

anyway back to the topic, i agree there should be more mods.. I could do it, :naughty: but then they probably wont let me cuz i already been banned. :squint: but anyway back to point yah need more mods around here..

HEY MLD4DS..

Pretty please.. get your own new thread about RS.. by the way really quite wasting time..

Let's focus on this stick frigg'n topic about MODS.. what the best interest to goal improve this site!!!!

DON'T DARE YOU TRYING TO DESTORY THIS THREAD!
Get your brand new thread.. Thank you!

*sigh*

mld4ds said:
-The sound of Grizzle Bear- AWWWWWRRRRRR!

Do you mind??.....I'm counting to myself to 100 so I can cool down....don't piss me off. 16...17....18...19...20...

Bullym0m said:
HEY MLD4DS..

Pretty please.. get your own new thread about RS.. by the way really quite wasting time..

Let's focus on this stick frigg'n topic about MODS.. what the best interest to goal improve this site!!!!

DON'T DARE YOU TRYING TO DESTORY THIS THREAD!
Get your brand new thread.. Thank you!

*sigh*
You bully me? Try your best, old lady...

Back