Mods, how long?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyPaul

Reaction score
Mods, how much longer will "War & Political News" stay closed? Thanks.

Wish I knew too....seems it closed right after I had my surgery....:giggle:...well, I'm ready to rumble again...grumble again....:giggle:...miss the "heavy-weight" posters responses here too.....

maybe IMHO mod will advise how posts delete forums, advise my opinion!!

clean on forums proper

my opinion,

numberous on posts wise advise, well you thinks you wish be posts anything continue or stop anymore withdrawl on posts stay away posts your choice up feedback! wise!

It is out of mod's hands.

The "How Long" is the question... whether it's temporary or long term. Religious subjects has been closed for years with no sign of reopening in sight.

Best to direct this question to Alex.

Thanks.

Wish I knew too....seems it closed right after I had my surgery....:giggle:...well, I'm ready to rumble again...grumble again....:giggle:...miss the "heavy-weight" posters responses here too.....

I thought that all ended with the last, "mass exodus". It's not like people battle over serious issues here anymore.

It is out of mod's hands.

The "How Long" is the question... whether it's temporary or long term. Religious subjects has been closed for years with no sign of reopening in sight.

Best to direct this question to Alex.

Thanks.

Just to be fair.

Who is making the decision that a thread is political or religious?

What is real obvious is the fact you can not read.

Calvin DID post: It is out of mod's hands.

Get a clue.

no.... what Calvin is saying that it is out of mods' hands regarding "War & Political News" section being shut down because the owner of this site said so. and now mods will ensure that this forum is political and religious free.

you're being very combative everywhere. why's that?

Trust me, it will stay closed as long as the administrator decides otherwise. If everyone could get along and have a healthy debate - then that's all good but when it comes to debates that are derailed or ends up in an unnecessary dramatic dialogue, it shows a lot about how us in general behave towards one and other.

Take it from me, Being a moderator is a lot of work to do especially on a forum like this one. Just to add all the unnecessary stuff can be a headache for the mods.

Clearly this thread has served purpose and the question had been answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back