Mobile app browsing on alldeaf now available (Tapatalk)

Is there an equivalent to the 'New Posts' screen here on AD website?

I've downloaded it to my iPad but am struggling with all the differences to the website. I particularly miss the 'New Posts'

Aha! Discovered 'Timeline' on Tapatalk which seems to be the equivalent of 'New Posts'. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wirelessly posted

I tried that tells me invalid name and password:/

Try to click "other" login or something like that at the bottom. The email login in the beginning is for the Tapatalk user name (it is not required to have one). The Tapatalk user/email name will let you sign in and remember your forums when you install the Tapatalk app on another device like iPad.

Nice, You use Pro for iOS too? If not then how?
Free, all I did was tap post and it give option to quote. Not sure why it doesn't show up for you? Maybe my Tapatalk account is provisioned for the extra features.

Aha! Discovered 'Timeline' on Tapatalk which seems to be the equivalent of 'New Posts'. :)
Yeah, it's like this:

Time line - posts in chronological order, most recent at top.

Participated - all topics you made a post in chronological order, most recent at top. (even if something you replied in 2 years ago gets a reply, if will show up)

Browse - navigating the forum directory

Unread - self explanatory

Subscribed - if you long click a topic (not a post) you get the option to subscribe and receive a push update when someone replies to the topic.

Sent from my SHV-E210K using Tapatalk

Sorry, It's a little like demoting to a lesser standard? My Android Chrome browser is more than capable, I'll wait for Alex's AD associated app. ;)

Right. That was from the mobile. This reply using tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So is AD still connected to Tapatalk?

I first signed on to AD on my mobile phone, and it has a link to open AD via Tapatalk. But if you press that link, all Tapatalk says is something like AD not available on Tapatalk? :confused:

I first signed on to AD on my mobile phone, and it has a link to open AD via Tapatalk. But if you press that link, all Tapatalk says is something like AD not available on Tapatalk? :confused:

Try going to your App Store & search for AllDeaf & download the app from there.

Wirelessly posted

LoveBlue said:

Try going to your App Store & search for AllDeaf & download the app from there.

Thanks. I looked at AllDeaf ap in ap store and the ap monitors your wifi status? Seems intrusive and not necessary...

Not really- Sounds like AllDeaf is just scanning for available wifi in the area nothing more. A lot of the apps do that.

I am going to wait until forum emoticons are added to the app to download the app. I use it alot.

i have paid tapatalk app on androind but can't find the forum, what is name of it. alldeaf and deaf search did not find it

ah! My bad- I didn't realize you were searching within TapaTalk and not the google play or iOS app store. Whoops!

Back