Minnesota Peeps

greypoupon

Reaction score
There's an Art Fair going on at Centennial Lakes today. Don't know if anyone is going, but if you do, I'll be there with my three dogs - just walking around...not vending today.

Here are my dogs. I'll be the human with them.

Attachments

• dogs resize.JPG
    dogs resize.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 8
AWWWIEEEE!!! Cite dogs..... I want to own the greyhound that look like on Greyhound bus commericals....

Anyways I would love to go but I can't, oh well.. Got chores and homework to do :ugh:

Oh, well. We're home. The dogs are OLD. They literally laid down about 4 blocks from our destination and wouldn't move. I had to call my sister to come pick us up. Sigh... So no art fair for me today. SO CLOSE!

BTW, while I was sitting at Panera (I dragged them one more block, through the sprinklers to cool them off, and then to get something to eat and drink), I must have had 15 - 20 people approach me. I mean, I am used to people coming up to me and talking to me when I have the dogs. It's just part of the territory. But I'm eating. If there's a gathering around me, just MOVE ALONG. You know...

But, incidentally, I was still nice and friendly to everyone. I know it's just part of the deal of having greyhounds, but criminy. 5 minutes, People...that's all I'm asking.

Back