Midterms week

BabyPhat21

Reaction score
I was wondering what are your midterms like and how many do you have???

I have several midterms most of it papers......... I prefer presentation...

I havent been on much cuz of midterms and will be out :(

but the good thing is the non stop partying the weekend it is over!

midterms arent that bad... they tend to be tests and whatever but i hate final exams because the teachers here do have a tendency to have final exams and projects due on the same week. Mulitiply that by 4 different classes. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIII!!!!!! *thuds*

They do grade assignments, bs bs but ALWAYS give us back-up assignments to pull up grades. in Government and Economics, i got C but gave a good excuse so pulled up to A. HAHAHA

I'm not looking forward to it, however they are my last ones for my undergraduate program before I graduate!!

I forget about mid-term exam cuz I am not in college anymore. Cuz I gradulate - mean I am successful :P ... :)

Originally posted by Aberrrcrombie03
They do grade assignments, bs bs but ALWAYS give us back-up assignments to pull up grades. in Government and Economics, i got C but gave a good excuse so pulled up to A. HAHAHA

Damn, what did you do? have sex with the prof??

I like multiple choice better than fill in the answer........... sometimes I blank out when its test time... few times I have had an open book test and I rarely looked in the book cuz I knew if I had a problem I could look in the book...it feels so safe.....but when taking a closed book test you are like I hope I remember this and that.......then the anxiety makes you blank out

I have midterms coming up in 2 weeks. One of them is just to write an essay in class... which should be easy. The other one, I don't know... hmm?

accccck !!!! i hate midterms - always give me a warning of WHAT my grade's gonna be .... ugh !!

I am not ready for these midterms, I have one in two weeks or 3 weeks, I hate it when my teachers put off the midterms til like 6 or 7th week! Too much to study for.

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
I am not ready for these midterms, I have one in two weeks or 3 weeks, I hate it when my teachers put off the midterms til like 6 or 7th week! Too much to study for.
I know how you feel. I had one teacher give us one during the 7th week! Jeez! To make things worse, I had 2 regular tests during that week plus 2 projects to do! Argh!

I had my midterm exams few months ago.

English- A, History- C, Math- B, and Guitar- B

Back