Michael Jackson Died at the age of 50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it confirmed by the courts? Did anyone say that the boy was correct?
Um, yes. The boy's description matched pretty well with the photographs the police took of MJ's private area. The question then becomes, how did the boy know? Especially when it comes to greater detail of what and where those splotches are located on his wee-wee?

Um, yes. The boy's description matched pretty well with the photographs the police took of MJ's private area. The question then becomes, how did the boy know? Especially when it comes to greater detail of what and where those splotches are located on his wee-wee?

Like I have said before, I dont have the answer to it. Maybe he molested the boy..maybe not.

Obviously there was an incident where MJ did something inappropriate.

We would never know and he is dead so do we continue to beat a dead horse?

LOS ANGELES – Michael Jackson's family wants an independent autopsy to determine the cause of the King of Pop's death, The Rev. Jesse Jackson said Saturday.

He said there were unanswered questions surrounding the death, including the role of the personal cardiologist who was with Michael Jackson when he died.

They are feeling confused, upset and angry by the lack of information about those who were around the pop superstar in his final days, a person close to the family said.

Houston lawyer William M. Stradley said his firm had been hired by Murray.

Jackson collapsed Thursday at his rented home in Los Angeles. Police seized Murray's car in search of evidence but have insisted that the doctor has been cooperative and do not consider him a criminal suspect.

Records reveal years of financial troubles for Murray, who practices medicine in California, Nevada and Texas; his Nevada medical practice, Global Cardiovascular Associates, was slapped with more than $400,000 in court judgments, and he faces at least two other pending cases and several tax liens.

No family members were present in the mansion when Jackson died Thursday, the person close to the family said. In the call to the emergency dispatcher released by fire officials Friday, an unidentified caller tells a dispatcher that Jackson's doctor is performing cardiopulmonary resuscitation.

Asked by the dispatcher whether anyone saw what happened, the caller answers: "No, just the doctor, sir. The doctor has been the only one there."

This morning I watched Rev. Jesse Jackson's interview on CNN this morning and he brought two interesting points about the personal cardiologist and doctor Dr. Murray. He said Dr. Murray disappeared into an oblivion for a while instead of getting in ambulance when it with MJ's body inside left MJ's home. Secondly, Dr. Murray did not sign on the death certificate as the state law requires the personal doctor to do so.

I read the 911 call transcript and I found something troubling. Dr. Murray conducted CPR on Michael Jackson on bed. It is no excuse for a cardiologist like Dr. Murray to do so because the CPR must be performed on a person on hard surface. When I took a first aid course, the instructor who was an EMT, told the students to always do CPR on people on hard surface like floor. Doing CPR on the hard surface will give people better chance to survive than on soft surface like bed.

Finally, I agree that the family's decision to have an independent autopsy on MJ is a must because the findings by the independent coroner or medical examiner may be different from the findings by the L.A. County coroner in a way or another one.

I find it ironic some "pro" has been putting out these implications for several pages and can't figure out why I'm defensive :roll:

just goes to show most pros are ignorant :roll:

and for the record I was physically abused. covered with scars from cigarettes burns and beatings. yeah that's why I defend kids at all costs. at least some of us do

At least you've, unfortunately, experienced it and know what it was like makes you a far, far better person for the defense and protection of kids than some weenie guy that hold's a PhD in psychology pretending to be the defenders of kids everywhere with mere words.

Good for ya!! :wave:

This morning I watched Rev. Jesse Jackson's interview on CNN this morning and he brought two interesting points about the personal cardiologist and doctor Dr. Murray. He said Dr. Murray disappeared into an oblivion for a while instead of getting in ambulance when it with MJ's body inside left MJ's home. Secondly, Dr. Murray did not sign on the death certificate as the state law requires the personal doctor to do so.

I read the 911 call transcript and I found something troubling. Dr. Murray conducted CPR on Michael Jackson on bed. It is no excuse for a cardiologist like Dr. Murray to do so because the CPR must be performed on a person on hard surface. When I took a first aid course, the instructor who was an EMT, told the students to always do CPR on people on hard surface like floor. Doing CPR on the hard surface will give people better chance to survive than on soft surface like bed.

Finally, I agree that the family's decision to have an independent autopsy on MJ is a must because the findings by the independent coroner or medical examiner may be different from the findings by the L.A. County coroner in a way or another one.

In other words, they want to protect the family name from anything potentially embarrassing that might be found from an autopsy result by countering it with their own highly paid(?) "independent" (?) coroner.

At least you've, unfortunately, experienced it and know what it was like makes you a far, far better person for the defense and protection of kids than some weenie guy that hold's a PhD in psychology pretending to be the defenders of kids everywhere with mere words.

Good for ya!! :wave:
:ty:

Like I have said before, I dont have the answer to it. Maybe he molested the boy..maybe not.

Obviously there was an incident where MJ did something inappropriate.

We would never know and he is dead so do we continue to beat a dead horse?

Would purposely exposing oneself to a non-family member child up close (not molestation but exposing oneself) be deemed an illegal act?

Would purposely exposing oneself to a non-family member child up close (not molestation but exposing oneself) be deemed an illegal act?

Check the laws...u have the answer so why bother asking?

Michael Jackson is dead so how can he still be a pedopile. He was found not guilty both time and
that should stand for something!
and the fist time was not in court. he bought the family off for millions of dollars...

a decade later he was finally brought to court and found not guilty by a jury of 12 idiots :wave:

Still here? :hmm:

If a child walked in on an adult urinating, should the adult be arrested? Would it be the adult's responsibility to ensure this was impossible, by locking the door or other means of preventing this?

My whole point here is this: there are people that are mourning this man. You continue to dredge up evidence that failed to sway a jury. We all have skeletons in our closets. He MAY have done something wrong, but that does not mean he DID. You are not swaying anyone here. The sides are widely split. Feel free to link us up to more websites and news articles from the past. If a L.A. county prosecuting attorney cannot convince a jury of his guilt, how do you propose to convince a group of his fans in AD?

OK, now I will bow out again. Time to move on, or is it? You decide. If you feel so strongly about pedophiles, get involved!

If a child walked in on an adult urinating, should the adult be arrested? Would it be the adult's responsibility to ensure this was impossible, by locking the door or other means of preventing this?

My whole point here is this: there are people that are mourning this man. You continue to dredge up evidence that failed to sway a jury. We all have skeletons in our closets. He MAY have done something wrong, but that does not mean he DID. You are not swaying anyone here. The sides are widely split. Feel free to link us up to more websites and news articles from the past. If a L.A. county prosecuting attorney cannot convince a jury of his guilt, how do you propose to convince a group of his fans in AD?

OK, now I will bow out again. Time to move on, or is it? You decide. If you feel so strongly about pedophiles, get involved!

:gpost:

if it was an accident no.

if the adult enoyed it and continued to expose himself to the child than yes.

I'm not a fan, not mourning and not trying to convince, as most are blind to the obvious.

that is why I'm involved

I'm not a fan, not mourning and not trying to convince, as most are blind to the obvious.
Why is it so obvious to you, but not to a jury in a courtroom?

that is why I'm involved
I certainly hope you mean outside of AllDeaf. If so, I commend you for your efforts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back