Meniere's and Student Loans

Thank you to those who signed and those you haven't will you please?

I just signed the petition. :)

I'm sorry to hear about you have Meniere's and that sounds not fun at all.

You aren't alone about unable to work due to disabilities because there are many Americans are unable to work, or barely work due to disabilities, not deafness. I have limited job opportunities due to Usher Syndrome and psychiatric disorders.

I refuse to apply Sallie Mae for some reasons, especially your situation is pretty strongest reason, along with other students who suffered from disabilities that prevent from working.

That is about the age I started having my surgeries. That's interesting. My vertigo was often daily as well. I just laid down until I got thru it. It certainly wasn't any fun.

Oh interesting, my parent told me that they had terrible GI problems everyday when they were in 20's age that caused my mother to had semester break and missed the workdays and their life was very miserable until they are in late 20's age so GI problems were mostly disappeared/settled, now, they are passing on me. My father told me that I will be feel better and much active when I'm in 30's. I'm 24 now, soon to be 25 in December.

Thank you for signing. I am only allowed to work eight hours a week, which is really hard to live on. When I took out the loan I didn't know I was going to get sick, but I did and just wish they would be more helpful.

Back