Matt Hamill is retiring from UFC/MMA.

Royale

Reaction score
Matt Hamill retires after loss at UFC 133? - MMA News

I am not surprised that he has called it quit.

I watched him fight against against Alexander Gustafsson of Sweden in one of preliminary UFC 133 bouts last Saturday night and he looked so unmotivated and uninterested before being TKOed in 2nd round.

It was an honor to meet him in a person a few times and he was a nice guy to chat with. I wish him the best in his future endeavors.

I'm not sad. I never like UFC but I hear that Garret Scott might be the next deaf to be in UFC after he follow Matt's step.

I don't watch UFC and every time I see this guys name in the news I think of Star Wars and Mark Hamill. :(

I respect him for what he have went through in his career. The UFC is not easy to get in, and he made it.

Let's take a look at Garrett, will he make it to UFC?

Guess he knows when it's time to call it quits....kudos to Matt!...Whose this other guy "Garrett"?....fill me in on that, pls.

I respect him for what he have went through in his career. The UFC is not easy to get in, and he made it.

Let's take a look at Garrett, will he make it to UFC?

Did you see Garrett wrestle with Matt in swimming pool at Treasure Island in Las Vegas? :)

Did you see Garrett wrestle with Matt in swimming pool at Treasure Island in Las Vegas? :)

Nope. I don't go TI often due to too crowded and overheated plus the chlorine-scent is pretty horrible.

I am not gonna get high hopes until Garrett make it to UFC. Will he join UFC The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) ?

Nope. I don't go TI often due to too crowded and overheated plus the chlorine-scent is pretty horrible.

I am not gonna get high hopes until Garrett make it to UFC. Will he join UFC The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) ?

oh okay. well.. I don't know... let's see in short future. I just assume that Matt quit probably because of lack sponsor.

oh okay. well.. I don't know... let's see in short future. I just assume that Matt quit probably because of lack sponsor.

Not true. He got enuff sponsors like Purple and others.

I watched him fight against Alexander Gustafsson on TV last Saturday and he looked so unmotivated and uninterested. I knew he was going to quit soon.

Not true. He got enuff sponsors like Purple and others.

I watched him fight against Alexander Gustafsson on TV last Saturday and he looked so unmotivated and uninterested. I knew he was going to quit soon.

I said ASSUME, as I guess up without proof. :aw:

Dana White may be glad to let Matt go. :hmm:

You did make it to UFC in long way from TUF...wish you best luck in the future, Matt.

Now, who is next to be cheer by us? Women's Motor X, Ashley Fiolek! :)

I recently sat down for a chat with THQ’s UFC Undisputed 3 Senior Game Designer Wes Bunn at a preview event in London. In an in depth interview with The Train2Game Blog, Bunn discussed developing UFC Undisputed 3, Game Design, QA Testing, getting into the industry and much more.
More information here mmastream.cc

Back