Mata Expo

qwerty123

Reaction score
Richard Roehm

why you got no booth at Mata Expo 2 and 3 Nov?

Richard Roehm

why you got no booth at Mata Expo 2 and 3 Nov?

Yes.. Mata Expo wont let him rent a booth there anymore.. last time they closed his booth and kicked him out... they considered he is a scammer...

Richard is member of AllDeaf, too. I think Alex banned him recently.

I recently read Nesmuth's posts and I don't see any of his offense?

interest as I look up on mata expo's website. It mention that they're give away free iPod. It seem that there gonna be tv and movie to download with CC include as I already aware that new lately iPod gen come with CC feature????

What is Mata? Just want to know what does it mean?

If he is a scammer then I support Alex's decision.

No closed captioning programs for iPod.

Are you sure???

The new lineup of iPod devices announced yesterday also includes the closed-captioning capability, and offers the ability to turn captions on or off within the “Video” settings. It is unknown at this point when firmware updates may be available to add this capabilities to existing devices like the Apple TV or iPhone

» source

What is Mata? Just want to know what does it mean?

If he is a scammer then I support Alex's decision.

VanG: MATA Expo 2007 - what is "MATA"

'MATA' means 'See you later or again" in Japanese language and "Eyes" in Tagalog language. Mata is a symbolic word "visual concept + small world" in the Deaf-related community.

MATA Expo is more than just a trade show. It is an opportunity for companies, organizations, and individuals with talents to show off their deaf / hard of hearing products to thousands of people at once and make announcements about new products and services. It is also a showcase for deaf performing artists in various media types (deaf films, deaf celebrities and cultural arts presented from US nationwide and International).

A paramount emphasis will be on the changes and progress made in quality of life for Deaf and Hard-of -hearing American consumers. Part of the show's focus will be a celebration of society's increasing awareness of the needs of the Deaf and Hard-of-hearing. Included will be a detailed look at the recent legislation passed and written into laws that positively impact the quality of life for the Deaf and Hard-of-hearing.

Open to the public, the show targets not only Deaf people but also their employers, friends and family, government and nonprofit organizations as well as students enrolled in sign language and Deaf culture classes.

VanG: MATA Expo 2007 - what is "MATA"

'MATA' means 'See you later or again" in Japanese language and "Eyes" in Tagalog language. Mata is a symbolic word "visual concept + small world" in the Deaf-related community.

MATA Expo is more than just a trade show. It is an opportunity for companies, organizations, and individuals with talents to show off their deaf / hard of hearing products to thousands of people at once and make announcements about new products and services. It is also a showcase for deaf performing artists in various media types (deaf films, deaf celebrities and cultural arts presented from US nationwide and International).

A paramount emphasis will be on the changes and progress made in quality of life for Deaf and Hard-of -hearing American consumers. Part of the show's focus will be a celebration of society's increasing awareness of the needs of the Deaf and Hard-of-hearing. Included will be a detailed look at the recent legislation passed and written into laws that positively impact the quality of life for the Deaf and Hard-of-hearing.

Open to the public, the show targets not only Deaf people but also their employers, friends and family, government and nonprofit organizations as well as students enrolled in sign language and Deaf culture classes.

Awesome! Lovely! That is something I learned. Thanks!!:ty:

Back