Martin Warriors vs Southlake Carroll Dragons

thewinterknight

Reaction score
I'm pretty excited about this game.

It's a high school football game that happens around August or September.

Now my school is James W. Martin in Texas (Not gonna say what town...)

Martin will play Carroll who is probably the #1 in the country in football or so I heard...

I'm on the varsity team for Martin and everyone's psyched to play Carroll becasue we may have a plan that can topple them!!

I would like for ya'll to wish our team good luck (PLEASE NO BAD LUCK!! We had 4 losing seasons in a row.) I'll post the results as soon the game is over.

I'm a bit scared since this is my last year in High school and I may not be able to play football in college since I'm not the best player in the world...

Anyways! Let's all hope we win!!

thewinterknight said:
I'm pretty excited about this game.

It's a high school football game that happens around August or September.

Now my school is James W. Martin in Texas (Not gonna say what town...)

Martin will play Carroll who is probably the #1 in the country in football or so I heard...

I'm on the varsity team for Martin and everyone's psyched to play Carroll becasue we may have a plan that can topple them!!

I would like for ya'll to wish our team good luck (PLEASE NO BAD LUCK!! We had 4 losing seasons in a row.) I'll post the results as soon the game is over.

I'm a bit scared since this is my last year in High school and I may not be able to play football in college since I'm not the best player in the world...

Anyways! Let's all hope we win!!

Wish your team - Good Luck!

At least, you could play flag football for your frat team or co-op team at your college. :thumb:

Back