Marijuana

You can also get the pill form without the tar and other things....

Ahh..good ole Marinol.

I am skeptical about the carcinogens claim, however, as the carcinogens in tobacco come from the additives, not the tobacco itself. Unless the same additives are put in marijuana, it has no naturally occurring carcinogens.

First of all, I am not sure if I support Medicinal Marijuana because it actually contains more tar than cigarettes nowadays. It also has been shown that marijuana also has more carcinogenic agents, which causes cancer. Wouldn't want to add cancer to pre-existing conditions, would we?

Also, if it was to be permitted, I think Medicinal Marijuana should be changed to "cannabis," to avoid any misperceptions or something like that.

Anything inhaled whether in smoke or gas form will result in damage to the nose and respiratory human cells. We are inhaling tons of odorless gases and compounds on our commutes everyday and your cells are dying as a response. Your body reproduces those cells at a moderate rate. Ignoring the tar buildup situation, because that's completely a separate issue in this case.

Stating that marijuana/tobacco/smoke causes cancer is somewhat true, but note the pause here, it is no different than inhaling fumes at an accelerated rate. What's happening is the mucus production in your respiratory system, from nasal passageway to the lungs, the cells are killed so they cannot help the body produce the phlegm; and sense of smell for serious inhalers, as a result those who inhale toxins will destroy the passageway.

It is no different than workers at a coal mine, a worker at a chemical plant facility, an inspector at a production plant -- all these are fume inhalants that will destroy your cells similar to how smoking a joint will do so as well.

The best thing for you if you don't want to get any "cancer" from breathing anything, buy yourself a life supply of pure oxygen and never take it off. Then you don't have to worry about it.

Anything inhaled whether in smoke or gas form will result in damage to the nose and respiratory human cells. We are inhaling tons of odorless gases and compounds on our commutes everyday and your cells are dying as a response. Your body reproduces those cells at a moderate rate. Ignoring the tar buildup situation, because that's completely a separate issue in this case.

which is why with all these toxic substances... combined with advanced medical technology and improved hygienic practice... our life expectancy is increased up to 90-100 years old. THEORETICALLY..... you can possibly live up to 150-200 years old easy if our exposure to toxic substances are significantly reduced

Ahh..good ole Marinol.

I am skeptical about the carcinogens claim, however, as the carcinogens in tobacco come from the additives, not the tobacco itself. Unless the same additives are put in marijuana, it has no naturally occurring carcinogens.

Yep--10mg.

Mary Jane will put me to sleep so I gotta keep her at arm's length.

Though I suppose I could entertain a visit on my nights off.

First of all, I am not sure if I support Medicinal Marijuana because it actually contains more tar than cigarettes nowadays. It also has been shown that marijuana also has more carcinogenic agents, which causes cancer. Wouldn't want to add cancer to pre-existing conditions, would we?

Also, if it was to be permitted, I think Medicinal Marijuana should be changed to "cannabis," to avoid any misperceptions or something like that.

Unlike tobacco, marijuana usually has no additives.

You are posting misleading information. That's not unusual.

marginua

I think so dangerous conflict to medication wreck up life I understand I think so ant weed. I am not happy give me wreck up but I understand I think so not good. I warned to medication conflict to wreck up life.

BE CAREFUL really serious warned cause drugs. That is not good for health. Medication to risk with medication . I Understand avoid to drugs. I try better stop drugs. I don't want to anymore drugs. I quite too i try better education to better health. I hope better safe life. i think so get better health right now .I hope be happy I wish be try best life

AVOID TO DRUGS to health bad

I need to avoid to drugs.

Mary Jane puts you to sleep?

DAMN!

She makes me horny! :laugh2:

depends on what grass you smoke, some are more pychodelic, and others more sedatives than others, skunks, northern lights, purple hazes, orange flakes, and what have-they have now
then again, if you smoke it from of 'oil' a highly compressed, cooked form, from boiling out the thc in the isopropane bath and drip feeding of the rest, _That stuff will make you stoned and AWAKE due to the the 'strong alcohol inducement while inhaling the smoke from rubbing the needle (drop) on the hot knive.....

sorry if this is TMI , but yeah it all depends.....

depends on what grass you smoke, some are more pychodelic, and others more sedatives than others, skunks, northern lights, purple hazes, orange flakes, and what have-they have now
then again, if you smoke it from of 'oil' a highly compressed, cooked form, from boiling out the thc in the isopropane bath and drip feeding of the rest, _That stuff will make you stoned and AWAKE due to the the 'strong alcohol inducement while inhaling the smoke from rubbing the needle (drop) on the hot knive.....

sorry if this is TMI , but yeah it all depends.....

:cool2: Where have you been? :lol:

If I get the good shit, I'm up all night.

But with the cheaper shit? Not so much.

Then again, it all depends on whether or not I'm fully awake.

Margunia

:cool2: Where have you been? :lol:

i think so guess you are right. I think so opinon shit. I think about to THM. I shoot anti weed. I complaint to weed. I am not accept to about cause very dangerous. i think so bad things. I don't like drugs. Because cause very dangerous. I understand i think so possible. I don't reason why happened ot problem drugs. I think so observed to myself change my atttitude. I think so focus my life. I need to avoid to try stop complaint. I don't want to trouble be big deal serious. I am understand really careful .i don't want bad person. I think so I wish be good positive.

I need to cause mental illness conflict to complex because really reason cause dangeous that is very dangerous,. I think so getting bad things. i don't want to trouble.

I against to law. I think give you screw up my life. I don't need to anymore drugs. I need stop it.

I try best life. no more I quite to weed. I don't want to give you sick. I throw up because I addiction to drugs. I think so bad coffee i have problem werck up things. I am scared. I am very worst to dizzy and very dangerous your memory. I avoid to drugs. I need to be careful to strength. I need to positive

be happy

be respect to support to people

Don't want to trouble

DON't be wreck up your life

BE careful to safe really be can do manager

no more drugs. I aware of my life I need skills avoid to people

No more to trouble

I am happy right now I quite no more drugs.

YES I am proud of myself hard work

I wish be goal be positive be happy make sure positive. I think so be cooperation to people positive. I need to teach straight to right hard person. I need to best person.

I won't again do that no more margunia i hate to drugs. I know aware of my feeling. I can't do that is tobacco worst to wreck up.

I am try careful watch of my life

good safe take care to Travis positive

BE STRONG PERSON I AGAINST LAW> I need to aviod to drugs. I quite to drunk alcohol and

I suffer from Fibromyalgia and severe anxiety attacks, when I was younger I used MJ to help alleviate panic attacks that would have me passing out and being in the ER or it would help me get out of bed.Around here it's usually home grown (small town) and not hard to find pure stuff lol

I'm all for legalizing it. I even have a bumper sticker that says so :)

Back