Mapped: What each state is worst at

Alaska has always had outrageously high rates of just about everything bad. STD's, Alcoholism, Suicide, Rape, the list goes on. I am not proud just used to it. When I moved to Washington for a while I landed in the county that is highest in all of that. It felt like home. You could if you wanted to get just as beat up in a bar by a commercial fisherman or logger as back home. In fact they were the same ones.
I see on here we lead in gun crime. I am not surprised we have been making sure the mentally ill can get their guns. Our poisonous legislature is working steadily to make sure money gets into business buddies pockets rather than improve the drastic rates of social disaster. They just gave a 2 billion dollar a year tax break to the oil companies and are now slashing school funding because not enough money. It is hard to watch.

Lol. Worst state for nonprofit?

Talk about worst state to be an employee! In this state. Can be fired for no reason at all.

Illinois.

Last edited:
Oh really? Where are you guys coming from? I'm from Indiana. My state said toxic chemical water way. I never heard of it.

I forget to add. Indiana is the worst toxic chemical in meth labs busted over 1,800 over. So I hate the smell like toxic from meth labs bottles. Ugh! The meathead dumped the control substance in the rivers after cook meth. It's an illegal to waste the toxic control substance in the rivers and grasses. The black swamp in Maurnees rivers have a history of disease and air pollination. No one can live in Black swampy.

Last edited:
Iowa = most racial disparity in criminal arrests. That's a pretty sad thing to be known for.

Iowa = most racial disparity in criminal arrests. That's a pretty sad thing to be known for.

Massauchettes is known for most cases of child abuses and neglect. :(

This is a very tragic thing to be known for. Kids are getting kick out of schools for having a toy gun in their backpacks but child abusers are getting away with hurting innocent children . There is something terribly wrong with this picture !

Oh really? Where are you guys coming from? I'm from Indiana. My state said toxic chemical water way. I never heard of it.

Water way is for rivers, lakes, ocean, etc. So, it is not surprising that Indiana is worst at this because a lot of toxic (dangerous) chemicals are dumped in Ohio River which borders across down south to Kentucky.

Baw business suck in California. There are so many here, and so little money for people to spend.

Sent from my DROID4 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Florida...gotta be careful crossing the streets....:hmm:

This is so true! I read about it in the news of a woman who got hit in the middle of the busy street on San Jose Blvd. (SR 13) My mother who doesn't drive noticed as well.

Few months ago I was at Larry's Subs and there was an accident right in front of the place! Elderly couple ran into a pole right by the restaurant. I was sitting there eating inside and I was watching a duck walk on the sidewalk and suddenly the duck jumped and flapped it's wings. I wondered to myself why then I saw the people run to the window to look. My mother who was with me said she heard someone say, "call 911". After I was done eating, I went out to look closer. The couple were ok. Scratches and bruised probably. Saw the elderly lady have bleeding on her hand. Both went into ambulance separately. Car was totaled. Wonder what happened. Checked the news later on and didn't see anything on that.

True, my father can't get decent work since he's a disabled veteran, I had an impossible time when my knees became and issue and zero luck once my hearing began to go. So much wrong with Virginia, but such is the way of southern states, sadly.. :(

As for Nevada, yeah, I can see that. Should be most homeless people or most pan handlers.. :/

Water way is for rivers, lakes, ocean, etc. So, it is not surprising that Indiana is worst at this because a lot of toxic (dangerous) chemicals are dumped in Ohio River which borders across down south to Kentucky.

I'm not surprising that either. I'm curious what kind of toxic? Maybe it coming from the Ohio rivers and had a flood in decade ago I thnk. Maybe too much chemical mixed in flood.

Sent from my iPad using AllDeaf

This is so true! I read about it in the news of a woman who got hit in the middle of the busy street on San Jose Blvd. (SR 13) My mother who doesn't drive noticed as well.

Few months ago I was at Larry's Subs and there was an accident right in front of the place! Elderly couple ran into a pole right by the restaurant. I was sitting there eating inside and I was watching a duck walk on the sidewalk and suddenly the duck jumped and flapped it's wings. I wondered to myself why then I saw the people run to the window to look. My mother who was with me said she heard someone say, "call 911". After I was done eating, I went out to look closer. The couple were ok. Scratches and bruised probably. Saw the elderly lady have bleeding on her hand. Both went into ambulance separately. Car was totaled. Wonder what happened. Checked the news later on and didn't see anything on that.

People are in too much of a hurry today ,most drivers will not even stop to let people cross the street even where they're in a crosswalk. I once stopped for 3 teenage girls that where in a crosswalk and some fool tried to pass my car on the right and could had hit the girls. Damn I was pissed off, why else would I been stopped at crosswalk , the fool could not wait 2 seconds to let some kids to cross a street.

Back