Man returned to Taco Bell with his shot gun over forgotten hot sauce.

wonder where he get the shotgun from since a convicted felon cannot legally own it

wonder where he get the shotgun from since a convicted felon cannot legally own it

you prolly gave him the gun as christmas gift. yeah, thats yo' personality,sumthing you would do.

you prolly gave him the gun as christmas gift. yeah, thats yo' personality,sumthing you would do.

maybe if I were 15 years old, I would lol but 15 years has already passed now.

I doubt he bought it from neighbor since serial number can be tracked

Depends.

In North Dakota, for example, gun laws are much more lax. It would be easy for a gun to be sold from person to person over several years. It is legal to do, and it doesn't have to be reported.

So a gun finally is sold to a criminal unknowingly.

A crime is committed and the police recover the gun. They pick up the serial. They find it was sold to someone through, say, Wal-Mart. (Wal-Mart sells guns here.)

They find the original purchaser and he tells the police he sold the gun years ago.

Tracking it is virtually hopeless.

I see no reason why guns can't be brought into gun-law strict states from gun-law lax states.

Moral of the story: Check your order if you are going to eat fast food.

I think its stupid to raise your blood pressure over hot sauce or something very minor. People are loose canons these days; getting upset over nothing.

The article said he bought it from a man at a drug house in Missouri missing the serial number. I guess that is no big surprise considering his background.

I am not a fan of fast food places. I rarely go to them. If they do not take the time to get the order right. I can imagine the other stuff in the kitchen they do not take the time to do. :barf:

I agree the man has issues. I have went in the store because they gotten my order wrong. I said no Mustard.. no Pickle. They got it wrong and I demanded my money back. I told them if your workers can not get the order right I want my money back. It shows me they lack in quality and it simply waste my time. They gave me my money back and said I can have the food for free. I told them NO thanks.... and left it on the counter.

Taco Bell = "Mexican Phone Company".
Their spice covers up the meat flavor. meat to finely chopped. the value menus cheap though and like the sauce. sometimes location convenient at the moment.
me? I love "El Polo Loco' ...mm mm mmm!

Why does this remind me of the movie 'Tyler Perry's Madea's Family Reunion'?

"Heller?, Heller?, Yes, yo mama gonna have a dinter tonight at 6:00, you betta be there or I'll hunt yo ass down like a rabit dog and drag yo sorry ass there."

As well as the 'Byreeeeeennnn!' girl that dressed like she was a leprechaun from a box of Lucky Charms.

But there is one specific scene I'm referring to. :lol:

Back