Man hit by multiple cars and got killed on I-5

csi is different from real life, jiro.

exactly but that's the problem. We (drivers) drive many miles for a long time. What are the chance of us running over a human body in middle of highway?? so when we feel a thud - that's when we just shrugged it off. I never usually stop after I hear "thud" but only after a really really bad thud. Most of time - I just cursed, thinking I ran over a nasty pothole or roadkill animal or some object like a piece of tire.

it's not like what you see in the movie where a car would crash after hitting a person because how is that possible? a mere 150 lbs person budging a 4,000+ lbs suv??

...but not everyone who hit this person was driving an suv. *someone* should have stopped after feeling an intense vibration after coming in contact with the body. when i was in driver's ed (i took it for curiosity's sake in high school so i could learn more about traffic patterns), i was always taught to immediately stop your vehicle if you feel any sense of vibration or hear a strange noise. obviously no one did that. there's *no* excuse for all of those people to keep driving the way they did.

Back