Madia Player 10 with DVR-MS won't work CC, Why?

rhr

Reaction score
Windows Media Center Edition's DVR-MS work Closed Caption but I copy it into another computer have Windows Media Player 10 support DVR-MS, I already 'on' on CC then they won't work, Why?

Make sure DVD movie has CC on it, if it does not have CC then it will not show CC

Yes, I know DVD, MPEG, work CC but I want DVR-MS need CC on Media Player 10

MCE2005 won't work all DVDBurn, MPEG1/2/4, AVI, also DVR-MS too!

rhr said:
Windows Media Center Edition's DVR-MS work Closed Caption but I copy it into another computer have Windows Media Player 10 support DVR-MS, I already 'on' on CC then they won't work, Why?
If you use ZoomPlayer with a custom Mediagraph filter, you can view dvr-ms files with captions.

dvr-ms-captions.JPG

skm8217 said:
If you use ZoomPlayer with a custom Mediagraph filter, you can view dvr-ms files with captions.

dvr-ms-captions.JPG

Is ZoomPlayer Freeware?

Yep.

http://www.inmatrix.com/download/zp451std.exe

What DVD Decoder do you use? I use the NVidia PureVideo decoder and based my custom filters off of that. I'll give you the file that allows you to watch captions with this media player if you use the same decoder.

Send me an e-mail: skm8217 @ gmail.com

I doenload ZoomPlayer, run it but not work DVR-MS, it is block screen but only audio

I don't want e-mail, sorry

skm8217 said:
Yep.

http://www.inmatrix.com/download/zp451std.exe

What DVD Decoder do you use? I use the NVidia PureVideo decoder and based my custom filters off of that. I'll give you the file that allows you to watch captions with this media player if you use the same decoder.

Send me an e-mail: skm8217 @ gmail.com

Right click on the following link and save it in your Zoomplayer/MediaGraph folder.

Right Click - Save As

This text file basically tells the video decoder to include closed captions when it decodes the mpeg video file. Hopefully this works.

Sorry to hear that, maybe you could try playing around with something called "GraphEdit" and see if you can get something working for your computer. This was the only way I could get dvr-ms files to play captioned on my computer.

skm8217 said:
Sorry to hear that, maybe you could try playing around with something called "GraphEdit" and see if you can get something working for your computer. This was the only way I could get dvr-ms files to play captioned on my computer.

Where is GraphEdit's homepage?

rhr said:
Where is GraphEdit's homepage?

I think somewhere on this page you might find a new link, but this page is full of information about graphedit. I tried to use it to pull up closed captioning throught the ATI HDTV Wonder card without using ATI's DTV viewer. This thread is not only about that card, however.

Back