Mad

Also when people judge me, it turns me off big time.

I agree Hear again and Nika, the other thing that makes me fume, is people making fun of me for something that is not funny, and people thinking i am 12 because i look young and talking to me like a kid... I am an adult people!

I agree Hear again and Nika, the other thing that makes me fume, is people making fun of me for something that is not funny, and people thinking i am 12 because i look young and talking to me like a kid... I am an adult people!

I have that exact same problem. I look 12. I am 19. I get people looking at my school things and saying, "Aren't you a little to young to be in college, buddy?"

And I agree. Some things just never have been, aren't, and never will be funny.

I don't know if you get this, typeing, but I often get: "Where's your mommy?" or "Where's your daddy?" At which point I feel like saying, "Where's my fist? Oh! In your face. Sorry about that!"

I have that exact same problem. I look 12. I am 19. I get people looking at my school things and saying, "Aren't you a little to young to be in college, buddy?"

And I agree. Some things just never have been, aren't, and never will be funny.

It makes me so mad! My mom made fun of me all day!

I don't know if you get this, typeing, but I often get: "Where's your mommy?" or "Where's your daddy?" At which point I feel like saying, "Where's my fist? Oh! In your face. Sorry about that!"

No, but some lady at work with my mother today started talking to me in baby talk... I wanted to scream.

It makes me so mad! My mom made fun of me all day!

I'm sorry to hear that, typeing. <sad> Would you be taking a huge risk if you spoke up for yourself? Maybe you should try speaking up for yourself. Telling her it's not okay to make fun of you, insisting over and over again.

I'm sorry to hear that, typeing. <sad> Would you be taking a huge risk if you spoke up for yourself? Maybe you should try speaking up for yourself. Telling her it's not okay to make fun of you, insisting over and over again.

I did. I just about started crying.. She just dosent give a sh*t.

No, but some lady at work with my mother today started talking to me in baby talk... I wanted to scream.

Baby talk is the worst! Or people that are barely older than me that give me a lesson on "respecting adults." At which point I want to say: "Clearly your idea of respect is a little shady, so I don't know how much advice I'll be taking from you."

Baby talk is the worst! Or people that are barely older than me that give me a lesson on "respecting adults." At which point I want to say: "Clearly your idea of respect is a little shady, so I don't know how much advice I'll be taking from you."

Ohh i know. Geeez, just because I go to work with my mother to help her does not mean i am too young to stay home. I AM A FULLY CAPABLE ADULT!

Ohh i know. Geeez, just because I go to work with my mother to help her does not mean i am too young to stay home. I AM A FULLY CAPABLE ADULT!

Exactly. That's also part of the reason I am not going to take a job with my parents. Lots of the people met me when I was three and still have a frozen image in their minds of me as a three year old. No, thanks.

Exactly. That's also part of the reason I am not going to take a job with my parents. Lots of the people met me when I was three and still have a frozen image in their minds of me as a three year old. No, thanks.

I know, especially when you look young. It sucks. I am not a kid!

Same here at 15 "do you need help cutting that meat..." NO! I hate stereotypes.

<mad> Especially when they insist after you've told them you don't need help. "Are you sure--let me get that for you." No. I said I don't need help.

Back