deafironchef

Reaction score
let me tell you

yes they are.

most want vp but not know how .

some have vp 100 but wait for tech to come to fairbank and replace it all

i have apply for vp 200 and now 7th day nothing email me for appt to vp 200

i have vp 100 and it no power on when i plug

and even worst i apply for trainee but they reject me but i want them to make it easier for them and help deaf for while

let me tell you

yes they are.

most want vp but not know how .

some have vp 100 but wait for tech to come to fairbank and replace it all

i have apply for vp 200 and now 7th day nothing email me for appt to vp 200

i have vp 100 and it no power on when i plug

and even worst i apply for trainee but they reject me but i want them to make it easier for them and help deaf for while

most of them have been told that tech suppoet will come by june and july in 2008 but never did !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

call them ask them if they need their commission $$$$ get their BUTTs over there.

call them ask them if they need their commission $$$$ get their BUTTs over there.

Or maybe Fairbanks don't have any VP installers so no one wants to drive from Anchorage to Fairbanks? Sorenson is trying to hire more VP installers in areas that don't have ones or don't have enough installers.

Or maybe Fairbanks don't have any VP installers so no one wants to drive from Anchorage to Fairbanks? Sorenson is trying to hire more VP installers in areas that don't have ones or don't have enough installers.

Oh its possible. i know couple of people who works sorsenson vp are willing to drive about 2 hours. like they came to my home when i wasn't home. :giggle:

Oh its possible. i know couple of people who works sorsenson vp are willing to drive about 2 hours. like they came to my home when i wasn't home. :giggle:

That must suck when driving there for nothing. :P

If there are few people in Fairbanks and would anyone want to install/tech support on VP in areas with few people wouldn't be a big money maker...so come to think about that..... Maybe that's why Deafchef is fustrated.

If you want it fixed right away, you might be lucky to know one of the trusted VP technican and tell Sorenson to refer their name and they will send them over to your place?

That must suck when driving there for nothing. :P

If there are few people in Fairbanks and would anyone want to install/tech support on VP in areas with few people wouldn't be a big money maker...so come to think about that..... Maybe that's why Deafchef is fustrated.

If you want it fixed right away, you might be lucky to know one of the trusted VP technican and tell Sorenson to refer their name and they will send them over to your place?

yeah. look like deafironchef needs to email them again and agian until they get the message.

but i am move out anywya alaska is not right for me

second i want to work for them

behind fairbank to anchorage only 8 hours away

look i did apply three time so fall they reject me

i knew they are doing worng !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this what thwy say

Hello,

Ok but at this time we have no one available to help your videophone so we will do our best to set that up soon

Thanks

Sent: Mon 2/16/2009 12:52 PM
To: Kenneth Gibson
Subject: Re: VP-200

I will call u very soon

To dissxuse major issue

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 12:45:02 -0700

Hello Daniel,

I apologize that we don't have any one as trainer to help you at this moment.

However we will be able to help in near future when someone is available to travel to Alaska to help the customers like yourself to get this fixed.

We will let you know when we're able to come so please stand by ok?

Thanks!

it got me angery

I m sorry to hear from you about Sorenson. How far is from Anchorage? Not enough Sorenson installers in Alaska. Do you have member of Purple (HOVRS)?

It's long distance if none installer is available in your location. They have to be careful to make sure the customer will be, for a sure, available at home instead waste their 8 hours to drive for nothing.

Let me tell you,
When I applied for a new one- they NEVER emailed me back. One day they just showed up at my house. Luckily my mom was home, otherwise I would have not received it. I had no communication from anyone. They just.. decided upon themselves to come one day. Hm.

It was close to 3 weeks before they surprised me. Might have even been longer. I just assumed they forgot about me and I was ready to try again when my mom text me to say that they came and installed it.

but alaska biggest state and few people but they should get it all up by end of 2008 but they fail to give all vp 200 oin faitbank

Deafironchef, there's no need to get mad that they wouldn't hire you. You might not have enough qualifications to get the job as a VP installer/technican. Any company have the right to reject/reserve whoever they want to hire depending on qualifications and all that background experiences.

deafironchef, If you can borrow your dlink or sorenson router power cord to see if the vp100 will power on, then you can prove to sorenson tech support (not installer ) you can call them to get a replacement power cord and they can ship it to you when the request is approved. Once you get your vp up and running again, you be able to have a working unit, doesnt matter if it not 200 yet, your oringinal problem is non working vp and you cant make vp calls right ? SO once sorenson ships you a replacement power cord, it makes the wait for a upgrade to vp200 much more tolerable.

Back