Mac vs PC

Solo Cup

Reaction score
Mac Or Pc?

i have a hard time to choose which one i would like to order.

MAC or PC?

there's too many cons and pros between MAC or PC.

can you sharing your opition about MAC OR PC?

it would be nice if you post your opition.

PC is my strong preference.. I can't stand MACs...

Besides this topic should be moved to the right topic section.

HATEEEEEEEEEEEEE mac... luvvvv pc. :D

Used MAC in deaf skool and use PC home.. LUVVV PC! Cant really explain why but only thing i know is....they damn well work better. :D

Love macs. more secure and better graphics and video editing than PC.

And Macs are making a comeback to schools near you. ;)

yeah mac's are real good w/ graphics... but i gotta say i LOVE pc's. they're just so easy to use and has more programs for it....

i recommod you that buy your own bulid tower case. Mac is suck and limit.. you can't buy upgrade for mac.. forget about mac.. Just think about PC. i using Super PC by my own built :D

PC PC PC PC is all the answers you see here.. I have PC too... I really don't like MAC... that's the way who I am... at Gallaudet University, I have seen thousands of PC, few MACs so hope you know my answer... :)

not really define reason why you hate MAC. "suck" is not really define at all. need have a some more details intead say suck.

Re: Mac Or Pc?

Why Mac is better than WIN?
• Better network system
• better graphic that come with high endless quanity
• Very secruity
• strong scriptpost for printer
• easy to use, ready-to-plug
• iPhoto top allover for basic need program with digital camera

Why WIN is better than MAC?
• so familiar to use
• highest endless softwares available
• fastest and powerful to built own
• affortable $$

Why is bad about MAC?
• some softwares are not available
• no USB 2.0 available
• very expensive $$

Why is bad about WIN?
• easy to get virus
• easy to crush alot
• complex to setup network
• too many bad-bad softwares
• less-advance OS

"I hate Mac" that doesn't help Jughead. He asked for specfic answer. It need GOOD REASON!

By the way... Apple computer is also PC know as personal computer. Either you can saying IBM or WIN that we will know which one to use.

illustrator

thank you very much. that what im waitting for more information n bs. :D

Originally posted by Jughead
illustrator

thank you very much. that what im waitting for more information n bs. :D

no problem!
wink.gif

Originally posted by ckfarbes
i recommod you that buy your own bulid tower case. Mac is suck and limit.. you can't buy upgrade for mac.. forget about mac.. Just think about PC. i using Super PC by my own built :D

You can't buy upgrade for Mac?

Baloney!

You can upgrade your Mac computers. Now they're making a HUGE comeback at the colleges and schools...

Why?

Simply, it's because of their networking capablities. Oh yes, it's also the Mac OS X.

Mac computers aren't really as limited as you would like to think.

yeah mac's are real good w/ graphics... but i gotta say i LOVE pc's. they're just so easy to use and has more programs for it....

Actually, the more programs you're referring to are mostly junk softwares. The number of softwares doesn't make a computer better.

It's the quality that matters.

You find PC computers easier to use because you are USED to them, you're just not accustomed to using the Mac computers.

You won't learn everything about Mac computers in just 5 minutes, it takes time to learn.

Myself, I think Mac computers are better if you want to focus on video editing, graphic designing, and yes... burning CD/DVDs.

No way PC computers can burn a CD/DVD better than a Mac, not even Nero.

I have severals friend of mine who fan of PC..i found out they have little secert that they really do love MAC than PC. i was wondering why they wont admit they do love MAC.

I am a PC tech. I have been for 6 years. I am certified (authorized) to fix any PC under the sun, laptop or desktop. I have always been a PC guy. I have always been in the habit of building insanely elaborate PCs. I hope you get picture. I was a Windows Zealot.

Then it happened. I had an opportunity to work in a local school district, which I really wanted to do. The only drawback was that they only had Apple computers. I had to bite the bullet and become a Mac tech. I did it in secret and told no one. I knew I had to resist the Mac, because I would be an outcast if my friends found out. But I was able to do the impossible in the Mac environment. I could support the entire district alone. It would take at least 15 people to do it in the PC world.

I am an eMac guy now. Saving for a PowerBook, and an Xbox.

Don’t tell anyone.

— WK

here some of links from people's comments about MAC. why did they switch PC TO MAC.

http://www.apple.com/switch/whyswitch/

http://www.apple.com/switch/stories/tonyhawk.html

I was always a IBM guy until like a couple of years ago. One of my friends was clueless on how to use Photoshop and Illustrator. So, I had to go to school with her and help her. The computers were Mac, so I just learned it as I went, and helped to explain stuff to my friend. Mac is different, better for graphic design. If you just want to go on internet, AIM and emails, then IBM is a cheaper solution for it.

I like both Mac and IBM. Doesn't matter to me, as long as I can do stuff.

Back