Lunch Alone?

I had an "in session" sign on my door. No one dared to interupt when they saw that on my door.:P

I wish i had a door. I work the front desk so i have to hear people's annoying small talk each and every morning. Uber annoying.

I'm half and half. I don't like going to lunch with a large group (3+ or more) because lunch becomes more about the experience than it is about enjoying the lunch and conversation.

I do like going to lunch with 1 or 2 people and catching up. "Hey, client x wants y done in z time, can you believe that nonsense?" and it feels like Office Space all over again, to plot to take over the superiors. But it gets boring if it's done too much so I try to keep that in moderation, like not everyday is a go out to lunch with someone thing.

The other times, I'll eat alone and have a lot more time to organize my thoughts or schedule of what I need to do for the day. Or post on AD. :cool2:

When I had a job with landscapin' company, it was impossible to eat lunch alone. I didnt care either. Fast food everyday, well most of time.

I hate customers/motorists who stop by the station, ask for smog checks or check out the vehicles during my lunch time. Spend one hour lunch/nap time at the park just block from a station. Sometime I stop by another station to join my deaf mechanic for lunch and chat.

Back