Luck, your opinions on the subject.

backerman

Reaction score
Luck - In my dictionary the term means - 1. Luck is anything that seems to happen by chance and not through your own efforts. My question is do you believe in luck? If so, do you consider yourself a lucky person, by having luck on your side very often? Or do you believe we make our own luck? Or if you believe in luck, is your luck rotten?

I'm not entirely sure about luck, I mostly believe that everything that happens was meant to happen, it was fate. In the same token, Luck is very possible some people seem to have endless great things happen for them and some have tremendously bad "luck" So in a way yes I'd say I believe in luck to some degree.

I wouldn't consider myself the luckiest of people all year round last year was a bunch of crappy luck, well non existant luck for me, and today I was struck with an unluckyness, when my cold still hadn't gone meaning I couldn't go out and have fun with friends at bar, I wouldn't class myself as the luckiest guy, seeing as I get some good, than I get some completely awful spot of luck.

opinions?

Back