Love What You've Done to the Place

Johnny's Angels

Reaction score
Name's Johnny, and very glad that I found this site. I read for hours before I registered, and have to say, really welcoming community. I'm very excited...

I'm a 38 year old father of three, and 2nd year ASL student, switching life goals. Wife helped convince me to do what I like, and ASL will be a huge benefit. But I've hit a snag. mounting responsibilities have now set me far back in my learning of ASL, and I could really use some help. Who am I kidding...I need -A TON- of help! I'm a stay @ home Dad, and I don't have a lot of time to get out into our local Deaf community, so I came searching, and found you guys. I've seen a few threads of people offering help through different online avenues, and this sounds right up my alley. If anyone could point me in the right direction, or raise their hand, that'd be great! I've mixed feelings about practicing with someone, because up until now, I haven't. Most of my practice has been either to my kids or wife, and I'd bet that I've FSed -every- sign on the way back & fourth to school. My E-mail & Skype are available, but I'll certainly be watching in here too....

Again, great to be here, and looking forward to meeting you guys!
Johnny:wave:

Back