Lost

~*Kaelei*~

Reaction score
Who is Fan of LOST? I am and this season is the best out of all, more action and lots of thrill. What you guys think? :)

Who is Fan of LOST? I am and this season is the best out of all, more action and lots of thrill. What you guys think? :)

TV is my enemy, he he ... actually I am trying to avoid to watch TV too much. ;)

Lost... pretty bizarre so far. By the way, I got the third season of Lost on Blu-ray Disc and let me tell you this...

It's breath-taking!

Love the show, I have watched every episode, and will not miss it!! It's pretty deep and actually, I'm not sure this is their best season yet..... too early to tell.- there was certainly a lot more action in previous seasons..

it's a shame they are dragging the show on so long .... instead of 16 or 24 episodes ther'es like 8 or 10 this season, so they can get another season out of it...

Love the show, I have watched every episode, and will not miss it!! It's pretty deep and actually, I'm not sure this is their best season yet..... too early to tell.- there was certainly a lot more action in previous seasons..

it's a shame they are dragging the show on so long .... instead of 16 or 24 episodes ther'es like 8 or 10 this season, so they can get another season out of it...

Well, that's because of the strike. It's in its fourth season and they plan to end it in 2010. I believe they were planning only 18 episodes per season starting with this season, but that may not happen.

Well, that's because of the strike. It's in its fourth season and they plan to end it in 2010. I believe they were planning only 18 episodes per season starting with this season, but that may not happen.

Like those people who love to watch "LOST" would have to watch it until 2010? Sure, they do have a life. :ugh3:

I read the article in Entertainment Weekly before this season began and Matthew Fox mentioned that there are only 48 (or 46) episodes left... :(

Like those people who love to watch "LOST" would have to watch it until 2010? Sure, they do have a life. :ugh3:

It's entertainment. People like to be entertained. Certainly better than getting shitfaced at a bar every night. Besides, it's just an hour-long TV show that airs once a week or less with the exception of hiatuses and summer breaks.

It hardly takes up a lot of your life.

Oh hush... you dont know what youre missing. ;) I started watching LOST by renting Season 1-3 Dvds, and this season is the first that I've been following so far. If you do watch movies, then there shouldnt be a problem to watch TV programs on dvds?

I've watched lost on tv from 1st episode of season 1 up to now but I'm just disappointed in the recent episodes. I liked it when there was so much mystery on the island.

I wish that it would show more episodes during the week instead of watching it once a week...I know it takes a while but think about it, it achually brings more people to watch it because they want to know what happens as the show LOST always ends the episodes with clift hanger!! I wish there's moer episodes this season but oh well, at least we can watch it up to 2010...but I'm so hoping that before then they won't cancel the show because of some stupid reason.

I wish that it would show more episodes during the week instead of watching it once a week...I know it takes a while but think about it, it achually brings more people to watch it because they want to know what happens as the show LOST always ends the episodes with clift hanger!! I wish there's moer episodes this season but oh well, at least we can watch it up to 2010...but I'm so hoping that before then they won't cancel the show because of some stupid reason.

They have other shows to air and they need to make money year-round.

*gasp* LOST have change from 9pm to 10pm (Eastern). That mean, my location would show at 9pm instead 8.

Seriously, who gonna watch at 10pm? It used to be show at 7pm, until two years ago that been change a hour later. Now, it will change another hour, start in April 24.
LOST move to 9pm

Back