Lost Respect To Csdvrs

25 bux, that is not true... it is cute only 10 dollars... I can send u copy of agreement if you want to. It made me barf in CSDvrs's bag!
I heard another horror stories, but unfortunately it happens with ACMEvrs! And I happen to know this person! He had appointment to install ACME VP-10 at one of ACMEvrs's customer. He rang the doorbell and nobody answered the door, guess what he did? Just simply barge in and start the installation. That customer happened to be in bathroom taking shower, this person got out and scream freak out and ask this idiot installer what the fook he/she is doing??? And that is NOT the TV I wanted this VP-10 to be hooked up!!! The next thing, this idiot installer got fired afterwards. It happens here in my hometown about 2 years ago. What is ironic about this is that this installer disfunkinagreed with ACMEvrs's policy and blamed ACMEvrs! I said to myself if this EVER happened to me, know what I would do? I don't give damn, but call and report cop for breaking in, and press charge against this idiot and I don't give damn! In fact, this idiot is LUCKY enough that he/she isn't living in Texas because he/she will get shot and killed, PERIOD! Sadly, now this idiot works for CSDvrs! No wonder why CSDvrs stoop that low!

Serious???? Unbelieve! Geez! That so wrong of Installer do that. I am glad he/she is fired! If it happen to me. I will calls Police for Sure it so wrong!

at first glance, I thought it was cute, using the word ACME, its a joke thing

but when others posted, it seems that theres a real ACMEvrs- lol its still funny

and for your info ideafspy, this type of fish are called feeder fish- rosy minnows as they come cheap and I dont see any fish dying in the production....

but when others posted, it seems that theres a real ACMEvrs- lol its still funny

and for your info ideafspy, this type of fish are called feeder fish- rosy minnows as they come cheap and I dont see any fish dying in the production....

Mean that you are cheapo so we can throw you out as we can do like that to you as fish? I would still think that not right example cuz it living fish.

Yea I could like to read that agreement. You could send me private message.

25 bux, that is not true... it is cute only 10 dollars... I can send u copy of agreement if you want to. It made me barf in CSDvrs's bag!
I heard another horror stories, but unfortunately it happens with ACMEvrs! And I happen to know this person! He had appointment to install ACME VP-10 at one of ACMEvrs's customer. He rang the doorbell and nobody answered the door, guess what he did? Just simply barge in and start the installation. That customer happened to be in bathroom taking shower, this person got out and scream freak out and ask this idiot installer what the fook he/she is doing??? And that is NOT the TV I wanted this VP-10 to be hooked up!!! The next thing, this idiot installer got fired afterwards. It happens here in my hometown about 2 years ago. What is ironic about this is that this installer disfunkinagreed with ACMEvrs's policy and blamed ACMEvrs! I said to myself if this EVER happened to me, know what I would do? I don't give damn, but call and report cop for breaking in, and press charge against this idiot and I don't give damn! In fact, this idiot is LUCKY enough that he/she isn't living in Texas because he/she will get shot and killed, PERIOD! Sadly, now this idiot works for CSDvrs! No wonder why CSDvrs stoop that low!

Yea, really, out of respect, I decided not to name which VRS provider that this idiot installer was involved with but it is true story.

Back