Looks like I need to call my ENT

Thats ok i understand your suitation but fixing a spare for 6 weeks!! Your audi probably slipped her mind and forgot all about you, sometimes we need reminding, a little chase up won't do any harm. A fax in the morning is a good idea.

I would have my usual "go to" person call, but she is my youngest daughter and home sick from work with a flu bug. So, a fax will do as the office is pretty good about responding.

My PA (Mom) had enough of me and moved out of country (only joking), Yeah, i understand your problem. I am on me own 2 feet at the moment. Mom lives in Austria now. If i need anyone i ask my lovely understanding neighbour.

Just got a message on my machine to call my audi and make an appt. I don't answer the phone yet, but I did understand most of what she said on the machine. Will have my other daughter, the one that lives in that town call and get me an appointment.

Speak of the devil!!! Great, thats a start... hope you get a appt soon as possible.

i contact to doctor Ent

I think so plan go to see doctor. Dr.Spafford told me no no way because no allow twice because risk is for cochlear implant. I am disappointment I understand no problem I am not sure figure out plan I am not sure hard time. too bad smithtr

I understand I am not worried I am respect to Dr.Spafford Peter told me no way because you are having seziure that is not good.. health is problem cochlearr implant.

My mapping schedule during the first year looked like this:

Initial activation
2nd mapping: 2 weeks (although I scheduled it for 2 days later)
3rd mapping: 2 weeks
4th mapping: 1 month
5th mapping: 3 months
6th mapping: 6 months
7th mapping: 8 months
8th mapping: 12 months
9th mapping: 1 year from 8th mapping
10th mapping, etc.: once/year or as needed

Hmm now I'm weirded out..so u have a schedule for mappings ?well I'm the only one that had only 2 mappings since activation? and I hear pretty well...

I have scheduled mappings! but it is out of window as i keep needing mapping every few weeks!! sign, Today is my 6th month evaluation, although mapping didn't change but my hearing had! They want me back in 3 months instead of 6 month.... I guess i am doing much quicker than they expected! had very good evaluation (for me it's beyond good!!)

Except for this last time, due to spare processor repair, I have known when I leave after a mapping when the next will be. Not sure that will be the norm, but one can hope. Makes life easier to plan ahead.

Except for this last time, due to spare processor repair, I have known when I leave after a mapping when the next will be. Not sure that will be the norm, but one can hope. Makes life easier to plan ahead.

When I had frequent mappings, my former CI audi always told me when the next one would be as well. My current audi does that now. I saw her recently for a mapping due to the dizziness I've been having and at the end of our appointment she told me that she wanted to see me in one month. (Given my current circumstances, I will be seeing her ASAP.)

I have scheduled mappings! but it is out of window as i keep needing mapping every few weeks!! sign, Today is my 6th month evaluation, although mapping didn't change but my hearing had! They want me back in 3 months instead of 6 month.... I guess i am doing much quicker than they expected! had very good evaluation (for me it's beyond good!!)

That's wonderful news, Char! Congrats! :D

Speak of the devil!!! Great, thats a start... hope you get a appt soon as possible.
Leave it to my youngest to get through first try and actually speak to someone that knew what was going on. I see my audi next Thursday morning.

Thats brilliant ET, since it's long away from you, why don't you have break and stay in a hotel... sounds like you deserve it.. take your daughters.

Thats brilliant ET, since it's long away from you, why don't you have break and stay in a hotel... sounds like you deserve it.. take your daughters.
Being on vacation next week, I would, however neither daughter nor the hubby, who is driving, are. He is able to take the day off, so I don't have to travel alone.
I am just hoping the oldest will be able to get enough time off to eat lunch with us. She is student teaching High School classes.

Back