looking mean for awake

milda370

Reaction score
hi, what use for that? I searching speacial means for hard of hearing. I want more be independent ;)

Check the public library for books dealing with Hearing Loss. Are there are Hearing Societies in your city? Check for classes.

Check the public library for books dealing with Hearing Loss. Are there are Hearing Societies in your city? Check for classes.

where find for me, in forum or other? Maybe better give web site. How this products, maybe some use that?
PHP:
http://www.bellman.se/web/page.php?catid=179

Ah, BecLak understood what she was asking. She's looking for alarm clocks for the hard of hearing.
I don't have one, yet. Right now, when I do use my regular alarm clock, my cats let me know that it's going off. :D

Ah, BecLak understood what she was asking. She's looking for alarm clocks for the hard of hearing.
I don't have one, yet. Right now, when I do use my regular alarm clock, my cats let me know that it's going off. :D

Ah Cats! The answer to all your needs! :giggle: Cats Rule!

(BTW, It is my expertise to discipher second-language English, it is a part of what I do everyday)

Ah Cats! The answer to all your needs! :giggle: Cats Rule!

(BTW, It is my expertise to discipher second-language English, it is a part of what I do everyday)

I had one cat that let me know the phone was going to ring , he would jump
up just before the phone ring! It was an older phone with the bell in it .

I had one cat that let me know the phone was going to ring , he would jump
up just before the phone ring! It was an older phone with the bell in it .

:lol: So he is your 'Hearing' Cat. I want one! Am thinking of getting a kitten soon, hope to train it to be just that.

Funny, my cat want to bother me to wake me up in the morning close to 8 in the morning. I did not like to be awaken up by my cat and tried to shoo him away. But he kept on insisting to wake me no matter what. He is very determined to make me wake up. My husband was suppose to wake me up but my cat beat to him that my cat is responsible to wake me up. Oh, brother, there were too many words for wake up. Geeze. :roll:

Funny, my cat want to bother me to wake me up in the morning close to 8 in the morning. I did not like to be awaken up by my cat and tried to shoo him away. But he kept on insisting to wake me no matter what. He is very determined to make me wake up. My husband was suppose to wake me up but my cat beat to him that my cat is responsible to wake me up. Oh, brother, there were too many words for wake up. Geeze. :roll:

really!! i am surprised! :giggle:

Bebonang your story very funny. I had cat angora of turkish, but left. I had cat, but my pet can't wake me :). I preparing go to consultant and try choose alarm clock for telephone rings, give a tip-off clock bell with vibration and light effect. Briefly need to adjust my audiogram and will see.

Ha ha yeah I have three cats, and two of them usually bother us, one of them actually smack his paw on my face if he was in a pissy mood. :shock: they all care is FOOD in the morning. hehe

Hope beclak's information is very helpful.

how do you feeling awake up? you are awake up! sometimes feeling vibration :D

Back