Looking for that special Person

MarkW1962

Reaction score
Where is the best place to find someone for friendship/romance/dating who is hard of hearing like myself?

I have given up on ordinary hearing dating sites as when you tell them you have hearing disability they run a mile.

I am looking for a female between the age of 35 - 46.

Can anyone help?

Where is the best place to find someone for friendship/romance/dating who is hard of hearing like myself?

I have given up on ordinary hearing dating sites as when you tell them you have hearing disability they run a mile.

Can anyone help?

Deaf church in your town.

Hey MarkW, You could try www.tagdeaf.com. It is a networking site for all, but mostly created for the deaf culture.

There are some individuals that are both from here and there, because it is owned by the same person, and moderated by some of the same members.

I have no clue of the success there though, I'm not a member. Give it a shot?

Try going to your local deaf social events and hit up chatting with deaf people.

In a whole lot of places there are no events

So if that is the case why not start something going fella? Be a facililtator and a laid back leader. There are few things you can do that trump being in some kind of leadership role however reluctantly. Put a little bit of study into it too lots of people lead who should not be there, be one who should be. And reap the benefit of being attractive to most women.

Can anyone help?

Dude, I hear ya. American women don't know what they want except for money. That want everything and yet want to contribute nothing. Even the good looking, and hearing guys have a hard time finding decent women in the US so don't take it personally or to heart. These dating sites are a good tool but keep in mind that every women has several matches going at the same time-some men too. Now I'm not saying that this is the answer for you, but so far it's working for me. I found a beautiful Roman Catholic gal who is 10 years younger than myself from Brazil back in December. Not only is she beautifull, but very hard working-almost puts all Americans too shame, very family oriented and wants to become and American. Her ethics are better than mine. There are lots of girls all over the world-the Phillipines, Russia, South America. if American women are being too picky it's time to give that special someone from another country the opportunity to not only be with you, but also be an American citizen, while at the same time, enhancing America. If you can, give it a try......even if she leaves me after she gets citizenship I would have no regrets because she is such a wonderfull person and I know she'll make a great citizen.

Can anyone help?

You need to wink as much as you can. Get ladies your attention.

Can you use ASL? Go to Deaf Community as much as you can. Why are you waiting for?

Hiya

Try searching for deaf singles in google search and it will bring up and join them! :D

P.S. I'm in it in some deaf singles website, lol!! Just curious though!! :D

Yea, us American women are all greedy b*tches. :roll:

Charisma has always worked for me. I walk into a room with a smile that shines the whole f-n room. I make people feel comfortable and just have a good time with them.

Back