Looking for Stationery papers....

rootseeker

Reaction score
Hello...

I am looking for stationery papers from overseas. Like: Alaska, Germany, Scotland, Ireland, etc. I would like to know if anyone have any of those in their stores. I know Japan has Hello Kitty stationery which I am planning to get. But does other country have any?

I am into writing letters to pen pals and love to have those stationery to write on. I collect them also.

Rootseeker

Hello...

I am looking for stationery papers from overseas. Like: Alaska, Germany, Scotland, Ireland, etc. I would like to know if anyone have any of those in their stores. I know Japan has Hello Kitty stationery which I am planning to get. But does other country have any?

I am into writing letters to pen pals and love to have those stationery to write on. I collect them also.

Rootseeker

I totally love Hello Kitty! They are SO cute. I think Wal-mart might carry them, or the Hello Kitty website. It's worth a try. The Hello Kitty website might have a store.

I totally love Hello Kitty! They are SO cute. I think Wal-mart might carry them, or the Hello Kitty website. It's worth a try. The Hello Kitty website might have a store.

The Walmart here in my town and other towns that I went to doesn't carry Hello Kitty and any other stationeries. Only computer stationeries. I don't know how your Walmart carry Hello Stationery.

The Walmart here in my town and other towns that I went to doesn't carry Hello Kitty and any other stationeries. Only computer stationeries. I don't know how your Walmart carry Hello Stationery.

Try the Hello Kitty website and see if they sell Hello Kitty Stationary there. Worth a try.

Back