Looking for someone to practice ASL with

Hey

My Skype is brandondingo if you want to practice! I'm Brandon from Maryland

Hello my name is DeeDee (laughpr1722) I am new to this and would love to practice also. I know very little but want to learn. I live in Midland Texas. Married for a wonderful 24 years,3 daughters,7 grandchildren. If you are intrested in teach an old lady new tricks I am willing. If you know of someone more my age let me know. Thanks. DD

Still Practicing?

I would like to practice on skype. Anyone still doing so?:wave:

Hey, Camfrog users,I'm looking for someone to practice ASL with too. I'm ff254emt on camfrog. Addme ifyou like! Always looking for friends!!

Hello I can may help you assistant?! I forward to you!

Hey, Camfrog users,I'm looking for someone to practice ASL with too. I'm ff254emt on camfrog. Addme ifyou like! Always looking for friends!!

I advise to recommand to skype more mentor for ASL!

Hi, everyone. I am totally new to this. I was wondering of anybody is will to dedicate some time to me and practice/teach me ASL. Unfortunately from where i am we do not have schools to teach exactly ASL. So i have to learn from e-lessons on youtube.
my skype is guilty8285, just in case if anybody's interested.
thanks
Helena

Hi, kinda new here. But I really want ASL practice partners. I'm not in a ASL class cuz there's none here to take so I teach myself the best way I can online so I really could use some help making sure I'm learning right. If your pretty new to it or just kinda rusty at it that's ok. All levels are fine with me. We can learn together:) Skype ID: littlebeard13. Tell me why the add tho if u add me

Back