Looking for job

crazytechnerd

Reaction score
I have applied job forms in online in a couple of weeks ago stiil didn't get any invitation for the interview so Im asking here can i get jobs in UK Or US or( whatever u suggest me ) like Web Design or HTML5 Developer etc... i have 1year experience in Engraver + Creative and Graphic Design .. and what are the things required like Education qualification? Do i have to Study again in abroad to get the right job ... any suggestions woud be appreciated and TIA :)

Last edited:
IMO you would be better off building a portfolio of work compared to going to school again. Your portfolio could be just a website listing your web pages, pictures, etc... The problem with school is that it gets expensive and just not really worth it; employers are more interested in actual experience vs school.

You might want to google "design portfolio" to get some ideas. And I know it won't pay much but you could even consider doing some freelance work just for the experience. There are many websites listing freelance opportunities.

also if you are still living in India you may want to research carefully about getting into the UK or US. I know for the US you'd have to get a visa of some sort (Most common I've seen in IT is H1B). I don't know how it works but think it's probably hugely competitive to get an H1B and a job under some contracting companies (many of the contractors I knew were H1B or other type visa holders).

I make a lot of connections using linkedin.com I have my portfolio up there and it's a good place to send people to look at it.

Not directly from my linkedin accout. It's a networking tool. You can meet people in your industry and that will help you find work.

IMO you would be better off building a portfolio of work compared to going to school again. Your portfolio could be just a website listing your web pages, pictures, etc... The problem with school is that it gets expensive and just not really worth it; employers are more interested in actual experience vs school.

You might want to google "design portfolio" to get some ideas. And I know it won't pay much but you could even consider doing some freelance work just for the experience. There are many websites listing freelance opportunities.
okay i will do it but do you know the website where i can earn money from uploading my stuffs like portfolio though

also if you are still living in India you may want to research carefully about getting into the UK or US. I know for the US you'd have to get a visa of some sort (Most common I've seen in IT is H1B). I don't know how it works but think it's probably hugely competitive to get an H1B and a job under some contracting companies (many of the contractors I knew were H1B or other type visa holders).

Does it have restrictions ?

Does it have restrictions ?
Not really sure... I think there are some restrictions but you'd have to read up on that as I think different companies/agencies have different rules, regulations and restrictions. I know many companies only have a set number of "slots" to bring in H1B visas.

I have applied job forms in online in a couple of weeks ago stiil didn't get any invitation for the interview so Im asking here can i get jobs in UK Or US or( whatever u suggest me ) like Web Design or HTML5 Developer etc... i have 1year experience in Engraver + Creative and Graphic Design .. and what are the things required like Education qualification? Do i have to Study again in abroad to get the right job ... any suggestions woud be appreciated and TIA :)
Have you made a list of specific companies
2. researched them for what their market and services/ products they offer;
3. develop a demonstration of what you can do that will aid them to succeed.
4. Learn something about their employees, customers and CEO.
5. good luck remember job hunting is similar to marketing a product (you)

Back