looking for friends

Kaja

Reaction score
Hello, I'm Kaja (K-sh-u) looking for friends Male or female, post a message on my profile to say hi.

pretty good a bit tired you? um...few questions first:
Male or female
how old
where are you from.

(Sorry, I've gotten some weird people emailing me from this I don't know so I"m really careful.)

Hi Joey, nice to meet you I"m Kaja. I'm guessing you like writing? sweet! I love writing

This is important

Important Information

Due to the many interesting people that have Been what seeming to be contacting me directly (unlike I asked) I am puting this up. and I need you to read this now. Male or female are admited but please anyone over 19 is not allowed. it makes me very uncomfortable and this is not what I wanted. perferably from the states (I'm not picky) I'm just really worried and it's freaking me out. please be conciderate and please post your hello's to my profile page not my personal email I will block you and delet. unless I give you permission please post a visiter message on my profile saying you would like to be friends. please also be aware that I will check your information on your profile if I don't see anything meaning age I will not add you. I'm sorry if I have offened anyone I just don't like people doing as I asked. when it was kindly also.

Hi Kaja :) The reason why you keep getting direct emails might have something to do with the location of this thread. It is in the Marriage, Dating, & Single Life forum. It should probably be in the introductions forum:

Introduce Yourself - AllDeaf.com

Nice to meet you :wave:

Hi, guys...yeah I probably should lol. this probably isn't the best way to get friends also...eek. but anyways hello Creator and hello Trjae nice to meet you guys.

Back