Looking for Friends

stillwaiting

Reaction score
Hi I'm new here and I'm looking for friend to chat with both deaf and hearing. I get kind of lonely and love to chat and meet new people. So if anyone out there is looking for friends too please respond. Thanks hope to hear from someone soon!!!

I forgot to let everyone know that I'm from Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Is anyone else from here or anywhere around here.

Can everyone tell me where they are from and where they live now and are you deaf or hearing. Thanks I'm so happy to hear from you!

:wave: Hello StillWaitin' -- :D

I am deaf here and I am from Iowa -- pretty soon I will fly back to Alaska next week. Are you deaf or hearin' ?

By the way, welcome aboard and enjoy postin' with old/new friends.

I'm hearing but my step-daughter's mother is deaf and but her father who is my husband is hearing and she will learn both sign and oral and I think that this is great I have become interested in deafs and would love to have deaf friends to let them know that I accept them as they are and would love to AIM on a daily basic and become good friends and if they are close hang out sometime.

I am from Colorado, grew up most of the time in Wisconsin (with the exceptions of short residences in other states), moved to Minnesota for 5 years, and recently moved to San Antonio, Texas.

I am profound deaf and use PSE.

stillwaiting said:
where are you from

I used to live in Utah until 7th grade and then in Southern California for 12 years until I graduated from a college. I just moved up to Seattle, Washington few years ago. I really like Seattle lot.

stillwaiting said:
I forgot to let everyone know that I'm from Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Is anyone else from here or anywhere around here.

Hi and welcome!

No but my fiance is from New Iberia - he is a die hard fan of LSU Tigers as he was raised on LSU campus *rolling my eyes* but welcome to AD :)

Hi, I am from Newfoundland, Canada. I have a friend from Louisiana, Maybe you might know her. if you like to know about this, PM me please.

stillwaiting said:
I'm hearing but my step-daughter's mother is deaf and but her father who is my husband is hearing and she will learn both sign and oral and I think that this is great I have become interested in deafs and would love to have deaf friends to let them know that I accept them as they are and would love to AIM on a daily basic and become good friends and if they are close hang out sometime.
Im from new york welcome to Ad. have you learned aslYet? I would be interested in e-mailingor I-m if you are.

No but I would love to because my hearing is fading away as well. I dont even know where to start

Back