Looking for Fans of 'Harry Potter'

In 'Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince', the phoenix flies joyfully into the blue flames that encase Albus Dumbledore's coffin for a brief moment, so I think that it somehow became one with its master or something. Man, I don't know why but whenever I think about that, I feel sad and happy at the same time. Perhaps it's the idea of reuniting with the ones you love after death? It just sounds so fitting that a phoenix should return to the flame after an immensely long life with the ones it loves. After all, nothing can actually live forever. :|

"After all, nothing can actually live forever." That is it, and it chose that moment to join its master in the other life; remember when Harry met Dumbledore 'on the other side' after being stuck by Voldy's killing curse in the forbidden forest.

Harry told his son that Snape was the bravest wizzard he had ever known. Well, with all due respect to Dumbledore, I have to agree with Harry. Snape had to contend with the most ruthless wizzard far more powerful than himself.

HOGWARTS SCHOOL of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY
Headmaster: ALBUS DUMBLEDORE (Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf Warlock, Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards) #weLovePotter

Late to the party, but I ABSOLUTELY LOVE Harry Potter. I read it in 4th grade back when they had it as a reading assignment for class. I had to read the rest after that. I now have all of the books in hardback, including the side books and all of the movies. :)

Harry Potter video games anyone? I did not like the last ones for the final movies, eh. But the earlier ones were great. even played the earlier ones on the computer too. and LOVE the Lego Harry Potter games too!

I really, really regret not collecting any HP action sets and such as they were coming out at the beginning.
All I have is the recent HP posters and Lego figurines...
I think I will buy the "movie" book.

What do you Potterheads collected, if anything, apart from books and movies??

Fuzzy Potter

Harry Potter candy. have 2 of the Harry Potter dolls, one is still in the original box never been opened. Have a Hedwig beanie baby type toy too. And a couple of the HP action figure toys. actually, I should have Griphook somewhere too... really wanted the HP lego sets!

Harry Potter candy. have 2 of the Harry Potter dolls, one is still in the original box never been opened. Have a Hedwig beanie baby type toy too. And a couple of the HP action figure toys. actually, I should have Griphook somewhere too... really wanted the HP lego sets!

Oh, what a feat that is! Well, I fall in love with HP only this year and went on to read all the books right away.

"I shall attend to the boy in person. There have been too many mistakes where Harry Potter is concerned. Some of them have been my own. That Potter lives is due more to my errors than his triumphs." says 'You-Know-Who'

I used to have a lego figure of Harry. Don't know where that went :hmm: ...
But I do have my house scarf/tie (Hufflepuff), Pottermore wand, books , movies, a HP T-shirt, signed HP Book from the person who played Seamus, Young Lily and Pansy. I also have a golden snitch bracelet and Deathly hallows necklace. And Posters...

We have obviously all the movies, books and extras there. We have wands, the time turner, Candy, some game, posters, and - seriously - ALL of the Lego sets. Puzzles and a few other things.

We have obviously all the movies, books and extras there. We have wands, the time turner, Candy, some game, posters, and - seriously - ALL of the Lego sets. Puzzles and a few other things.

Gallopping gargoyle! So you even have a wand. You better have a proper licence for it, such a deadly weapon!

Back