Looking for a good guy for my sister

Bri05

Reaction score
Hi i know this is crazy but i am looking for a nice guy for my deaf sister. I just want her to be happy and not be alone and sad and not feel like she’s going to end up forever alone. She’s really shy and doesn’t go out to meet new people. She’s 34 and loves animals, hiking, traveling and trying new foods. She’s not into guys who drink or smoke so if this is you please turn away. She wants someone who loves to go hiking and likes animals as well. If you are a kind and sweet deaf guy who doesn’t care for smoking and drinking and wants something serious but wants to be friends so you guys can get to know each other first and then eventually date then let me know. Also please live in Orange County California.
Thank you and hope to hear from you soon!

Hi i know this is crazy but i am looking for a nice guy for my deaf sister. I just want her to be happy and not be alone and sad and not feel like she’s going to end up forever alone. She’s really shy and doesn’t go out to meet new people. She’s 34 and loves animals, hiking, traveling and trying new foods. She’s not into guys who drink or smoke so if this is you please turn away. She wants someone who loves to go hiking and likes animals as well. If you are a kind and sweet deaf guy who doesn’t care for smoking and drinking and wants something serious but wants to be friends so you guys can get to know each other first and then eventually date then let me know. Also please live in Orange County California.
You remind me of someone I know. He is a hearing ASL interpreter/instructor who tried to push his Deaf sister to date others, because she is so shy. But she found a nice Deaf guy all by herself without help. Does she have any d/Deaf friends in OC and LA? It makes everything complicated due to strict COVID 19 protocols issued by Gov. Newsom. Frankly, this is not the way to get dates online here on AD. Try Facebook for local Deaf groups in OC, but be careful there are weird guys out there.

You remind me of someone I know. He is a hearing ASL interpreter/instructor who tried to push his Deaf sister to date others, because she is so shy. But she found a nice Deaf guy all by herself without help. Does she have any d/Deaf friends in OC and LA? It makes everything complicated due to strict COVID 19 protocols issued by Gov. Newsom. Frankly, this is not the way to get dates online here on AD. Try Facebook for local Deaf groups in OC, but be careful there are weird guys out there.
Thank you for letting me know. Yeah covid makes it a lot harder but she’s always been this way and it makes me sad because i know it’s a lot harder to date for deaf people. Yeah that’s the only thing that scares me is there are a lot of weirdos out there. Okay maybe I’ll try Facebook thank you so much!

Thank you for letting me know. Yeah covid makes it a lot harder but she’s always been this way and it makes me sad because i know it’s a lot harder to date for deaf people. Yeah that’s the only thing that scares me is there are a lot of weirdos out there. Okay maybe I’ll try Facebook thank you so much!

Depends on d/Deaf people's personalities and the way they were raised in the environment. I know a Deaf guy (my former classmate) got married at 19 with his Deaf wife. They're still married and have 6 children.

Just keep exposing her to Deaf groups/ activities. You can join her for support. It is what she needs. Good luck and be safe.

I love shy woman and would like to take her out but I am 60 yrs old sucks I do look like 50's still too old for her am I right :(

Facebook has weirdo's too! LOL!:)

Does ethnicity matter?

Either way, I'm Asian, 35 years old, and live in North San Diego. I don't smoke or drink or do drugs. I know a little bit of ASL but I'm willing to learn and become fluent with it.

Since I'm busy with work and fitness, I'm not expecting much here. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Does ethnicity matter?

Either way, I'm Asian, 35 years old, and live in North San Diego. I don't smoke or drink or do drugs. I know a little bit of ASL but I'm willing to learn and become fluent with it.

Since I'm busy with work and fitness, I'm not expecting much here. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
How do you like it in San Diego? I am planning on moving there next month.

Hi Bri05! I think online dating is a good option for your sister. Doesn't she want to sign up on some websites? In my view, it's a good idea. Besides, there are plenty of various dating websites available.
I would not suggest people to use dating websites to find their future spouse as there are much better places to find such.

AHHHH That's too bad I am out of age but i do look like 50's and been stop smoking and drinking but I only to drink when party only anyway I wish best of luck your sister to find good guy ...

AHHHH That's too bad I am out of age but i do look like 50's and been stop smoking and drinking but I only to drink when party only anyway I wish best of luck your sister to find good guy ...
Hi I am 51yrs old female lives on Wesley chapel FL. You can contact me. This message is for skuilldragon60. How old are you. tunniray@yahoo.com

Back