Look in here Daniel!

Rio

Brady lady
Premium Member
Reaction score
84cupcake.gif
happy-birthday_animated_25.gif

Daniel! Hope you are having a great day buddy! love you!

I am surprise that I don't get to see you around here with your username. I looked at your profile and thought that is interesting. :hmm: I am glad that you are here.

:birthday: :birthday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, DANIEL!!!! :birthday: :birthday:

I hope you have or had a good day on your birthday. Just enjoy having fun. :thumb:

I am surprise that I don't get to see you around here with your username. I looked at your profile and thought that is interesting. :hmm: I am glad that you are here.

:birthday: :birthday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, DANIEL!!!! :birthday: :birthday:

I hope you have or had a good day on your birthday. Just enjoy having fun. :thumb:
Around here? Where u from? Thank you I did have a good birthday!

Around here? Where u from? Thank you I did have a good birthday!

Thank you so much for being nice. It's half n half so far. Idk about this site. It's just a birthday well wish. I'm a friend of your friend. Ppl are mean here. Y'all got my real name. I am Daniel. Who are you?

Ok y'all showed me to the door. *steping out* sorry I came here. Ment nobody any harm. A friend sent me here.

Ok y'all showed me to the door. *steping out* sorry I came here. Ment nobody any harm. A friend sent me here.

Oh, no! Some people are just rude, I'd ignore them.

I hope you had a great birthday and that you'll come back here more often!

Hi Daniel, happy birthday! I didn't see any rude comments here, just curiosity about who you are.

Wirelessly posted

lanapoo said:

Oh, no! Some people are just rude, I'd ignore them.

I hope you had a great birthday and that you'll come back here more often!

I agree. It's just birthday wish to brighten someone's day.

Birthday

Oh Daniel I am wishing you a very Happy Birthday and a day of filled with wonder. Please pay no attention to the ppl who can not just either join in the celebration or make no comment..geez....Every Happiness Daniel, wish we would see more of you. Smile...Peace Always..Midnight..♥♥♥:wave:

Back