Liquid

:rofl: they probably wont let her on the plane though for that.

Or she could have poured the whole bottle all over herself before leaving security and stink up the whole plane! :D

The way it's going I think we will all have to fly naked and have special see through suitcases so that security can check the contents more easliy soon.
Pain in the ass. And to think that there are people with enough time on their hand that they can sit and think of ingenious ways to blow people up.

I wonder if the people who fly by in the international space station ever wonder why in the hell we can't all share this huge planet of ours. It looks so beautiful from space, and yet people insist on killing each other off and then making the planet sick.

I believe they are goin' to have new X-Ray for people to walk through. The X-Ray screen will show their bodies with anythin' that is on them. Well, for one -I am against it, because of violatin' their privacy. Of course, I understand that is because, of terrorists goin' on around. *sigh* Soo much givin' away their freedom for their own safety.

I wonder what's goin' to be next along with these X-Ray...hmm ? A mind reader device to detect their behaviour relatin' to bombs or somethin' that will might blow up the planes ? Gee - we are livin' in this crazy world ! *THUD*

There's always a religion goin' on by fightin' over which religion is right. :crazy:

I believe they are goin' to have new X-Ray for people to walk through. The X-Ray screen will show their bodies with anythin' that is on them. Well, for one -I am against it, because of violatin' their privacy. Of course, I understand that is because, of terrorists goin' on around. *sigh* Soo much givin' away their freedom for their own safety.

I wonder what's goin' to be next along with these X-Ray...hmm ? A mind reader device to detect their behaviour relatin' to bombs or somethin' that will might blow up the planes ? Gee - we are livin' in this crazy world ! *THUD*

There's always a religion goin' on by fightin' over which religion is right. :crazy:
1910.jpg

:eek3: That was the one reason that I am afraid to be on the plane. I rather go on train or just in the car with Jeremy traveling. I love traveling to enjoy the view anyways!

Back