Let Us ALL Introduce Ourself's

Mrs. Crasher

Reaction score
Let Us ALL Introduce Ourself's AGAIN in this Form...

My name is Mrs. Crasher
Live: WVa
Schooling: I went to FSC (Fairmont State College)
Degree: I have a Sign Language Interpreting Degree
I haven't signed for awhile.... It's been 4 years..
I sign Once in awhile when I get Deaf Customer's that comes in our Resturant...
My Hubby: Thresher
My Son: "LINUX" Our 2 year old Cat
Married: Thresher and I have been married 2 years
Got Married: June 14th, 2003
Thresher & I: Hearing

I haven't been around on this form for awhile I have been hanging out with my friends, on other form's. I'm glad that I'm BACK!!! ;)

Thresher and I are trying to get a new part of our family... but no luck...

ENJOY POSTING HERE!! ;)

I am king of the whole damn world

I'm the most rebel country girl in Alabama
have a little redneck girl and a roughneck man
drives a 4x4 truck
lives in a trashy trailer
have 3 4-wheelers
always dirty, never wash my hair or panties
don't give a sh*t about myself

Any questions?

:giggle:

Nice To MEET U!! RebelGirl!!!

I am Also a Tomboy!! I love OUTDOOR'S!! Going Fishing, 4-wheeler riding, NASCAR, Demo DERBY's, Car's SHOW'S!!

:shock: at rebelgirl. :doh: :liar: :bsflag: yeah righty.. *ahem* :slap: :giggle: u r :crazy: LOL!!! but I wuv ya anyway.. :ily: :hug:

My name is Ginger :)
I am almost 33 yrs old- blahhh..
Where I live- Arkansas but am on vacation in Wyoming.
Graudated from Arkansas School for the deaf in 1991
I went to NTID but didnt stay long enough to get my friggin degree.. lmao
Worked many years in 4 different restaurants, nursing home, and *ahem* even motel.. never again.. LOL.. I want to go back to college and major in graphic arts and computer. I am on hitual right now due to my cts in my right hand.. :(
I am not married.. never have been.. but am taken by James and will marry in Feb 19, 2007. James said we will but he havent proposed to me yet? is he crazy? LMAO.

I have 4 kids. Joseph, Alan, TJ and Summer. Joseph, Alan and Summer were born and received their special wings.. TJ is 6 yrs old and is in 1st grade.

I collect smiley faces, owls, pins, buttons, and stickers. I am interested in Stargazing, Natural Phenomena, hiking, swimming, exploring old and new, Sightseeing, bicycling, Reading books, watching movies, and spending time with my TJ.. :)

What am i like? I am a country girl with love for nature and animals.. I was told I am sweet, clumsy, friendly and funny but yet an unquie person who doesn't care for fancy things but simple things. :)

Now you know who I am... :applause: yeah right.. like who cares.. lmao heh :giggle:

Tweetybird * u know me*

i will be 30 yrs old this feb..

i born in michigan but now i live in alabama.

i have a cat Snowball, since u see my avatar..

I am interesting in someone (not date yet)

:wave: my name is CODAchild.
I'm born and raised in Cranston, Rhode Island
I am a CODA, both my parent's are deaf.
I am 54 years old
I will be married 27 years on Oct 7th.
I have 2 daughters, 1 foster son
my oldest daughter is 26 years old, attends Simmons College of Nursing
my youngest daughter is a Senior at Endicott College
my foster son, soon to be adopted son on Dec. 8th is 8 years old and attends the R.I. School for the Deaf. He is in 3rd grade.
I am home full time to take care of my foster son.
My husband and foster son are both deaf.
I love reading, word search puzzles and "Days of our Lives"

Luckysmile23 said:
:shock: at rebelgirl. :doh: :liar: :bsflag: yeah righty.. *ahem* :slap: :giggle: u r :crazy: LOL!!! but I wuv ya anyway.. :ily: :hug:

shhhhhhhhhh shhhhhh shhhhhhhhh ginger!!!! hehehe I'm not a :liar: :pissed:

Mrs. Crasher said:
Nice To MEET U!! RebelGirl!!!

I am Also a Tomboy!! I love OUTDOOR'S!! Going Fishing, 4-wheeler riding, NASCAR, Demo DERBY's, Car's SHOW'S!!

Where did you say you're from??? WVa.. dang.. wish you were close by!!! So you can hang out with us 4-wheeling!!!

some of what I said is a joke.. I do wash my hair and panties!! :giggle:

Ella did the same thing with "introduce myself"... but you already listed some fundamental questions to be answered so I guess this is tad different. :)

My name is: gnarlydorkette. I did mention my name there and here at AD but I doubt anybody can memorize and spell it correct. Somebody told my husband that she saw "Karen" which she meant ME... WTF?! How can she confuse my name to be "Karen"??? My foreign name is NOT EVEN CLOSE to Karen...

Trapped in: San Diego, California ... I am not saying San Diego is a bad place but I will like to get out of here for a while and come back someday to have a family.

Education: San Diego State University-- GO AZTECS!

Degree: Will get a BA in Painting/Printmaking in Fall 2006.

My Hubby: is known as "C"... he is not a member here but once in a while, he does snoop in here and he does talk with some ADers off-site through my introduction. :) We both are deaf. We are not officially (hetero-)married but we have a domestic partnership which I considered to be the real thing equivalent to marriage if they do call it "same-sex marriage certificate". (plus, if we do wait for seven years, we will be automatically married... "common-law" marriage, that is. :) )

My Child: Diamondback, a cuddly 4-yr-old feline.

I just made my 1000th post today. :) that is something new about me.

gnarlydorkette said:
Ella did the same thing with "introduce myself"... but you already listed some fundamental questions to be answered so I guess this is tad different. :)

My name is: gnarlydorkette. I did mention my name there and here at AD but I doubt anybody can memorize and spell it correct. Somebody told my husband that she saw "Karen" which she meant ME... WTF?! How can she confuse my name to be "Karen"??? My foreign name is NOT EVEN CLOSE to Karen...

Trapped in: San Diego, California ... I am not saying San Diego is a bad place but I will like to get out of here for a while and come back someday to have a family.

Education: San Diego State University-- GO AZTECS!

Degree: Will get a BA in Painting/Printmaking in Fall 2006.

My Hubby: is known as "C"... he is not a member here but once in a while, he does snoop in here and he does talk with some ADers off-site through my introduction. :) We both are deaf. We are not officially (hetero-)married but we have a domestic partnership which I considered to be the real thing equivalent to marriage if they do call it "same-sex marriage certificate". (plus, if we do wait for seven years, we will be automatically married... "common-law" marriage, that is. :) )

My Child: Diamondback, a cuddly 4-yr-old feline.

I just made my 1000th post today. :) that is something new about me.
Welcome to post whoring.. I did my 1000th post today too!!! I guess we're both the postwhores!

RebelGirl said:
Welcome to post whoring.. I did my 1000th post today too!!! I guess we're both the postwhores!
Yet you already racked in 31 more posts while this is my 1002th post. :) I am very slow at climbing to gain the "fab" status of a postwhore. In two weeks it will be my two-year anniversay to be a member of AllDeaf. 500posts a year-- that is a lazy-ass postwhore. ;)

gnarlydorkette said:
Yet you already racked in 31 more posts while this is my 1002th post. :) I am very slow at climbing to gain the "fab" status of a postwhore. In two weeks it will be my two-year anniversay to be a member of AllDeaf. 500posts a year-- that is a lazy-ass postwhore. ;)
:giggle: well, we're still the postwhores! lol

Sound good thread..

Okay let's see....

*ahem*

I'm Terri and born in Toronto and raised same city until when I turned 21 yrs old and decide moved to another small town due reason for my first child son. My son and I were living in London, Ontario and until met my man (currency hubby).
We were become in relationship seriouis involved long haul 7 years then addintional new 2 childrens (actually accidently pregnant) and married from July 7 2001. We are together marriage relationship for 4 years from now and also moved to smallest town called "St Thomas,Ontario". I'm full time mother and still hunting a job. We are still ongoing hunting a house but never found a house our taste..
My favorite hobbies: Crochet, drawing cartoon pictures, reading the website while I'm boring..
Who am I, I'm very talkactive real life but on internet line not really much talkactive and also loves to treat people being welcoming to my place and having nice awful lot snacks and drink. I used to be hosting different events and always making lot lot of foods buffet and goodies too. My hubby thinks I'm nuts.. He wanted me stop treating peoples. I couldn't help.. LOL

Sports: Yes, I love play darts.
Busy mother: Always be there for our children invovled sports.... My daughter loves play basketball. My last son loves play ice hockey. My older son has no sports but waiting for his answer what he really wants but he is 14 yrs old.. wha...a teen? LOL

I have wonderful animals lives w/me.... 2 British Bulldogs and 3 kittens.
2 bulldogs: Rogue is 4 1/2 yrs old and female. Bruiser is 2 1/2 yrs old and male... HE is best stud!! LOL
Kittens: 2 females are Cheetea and Pepe 1 male is Smokey.

My favorite soap opera: Days our of lives.
My favorite t.v. show: TLC, Discovery, Foods and LIFE. :D

I love travelling lot different places...
My hubby and I are look forward Deaf Cruise on October 28 2007. We are quite exiciting... (chuckles)

Guess so that's all I have say....
:applause:

My name is Tegumi, I am 19 years old, and live in WA state. I was born in Oakland, CA.... but my dad was in the navy so I have moved around my whole life. I am hearing, but know ASL as well as Japanese, and now im learning Tagalog (filipino language). Right now I am working part time at a grocery store, and going to college full time to get my AA.

Within the next year I will probably end up joining the navy and becoming a CIT (terp). The navy only offers that program with languages such as Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Chinese, Arabic, Korean, Japanese, and a few others... I will probably go in to be a Japanese terp, and will make the big bucks to save to go to a university when I get out. I am also gonna sign up for the GI bill, and all the other FREE COLLEGE MONEY...... :lol:

When I get out of the navy I want to go to CSUN, NTID, or Gally and get a terping degree for ASL. Very competetive for hearing people to get in those schools, but I always set the bar high for myself. :doh:

Tegumi

My name is Deafdyke,
I'm 26 years old, severely hoh and bi. I'm from the "ahmpit" of the Cape in Mass.
I'm currently finishing up my AA and my BA in one fell swoop, at what I like to call "RCC" Retard Community College.
I want to go to grad school at Gally and finally become fluent in ASL.
I love to read, listen to music, argue politics, shop, ski, ride my bike and lots of other stuff........

im Jamie, I live on vancouver island, I am 20 and I am currently working 3 jobs Im EA(education assistant), BI(behavioural interventionest), HCA(home care aid) all to do with working with children with special needs, mainly Autism and CP. I love country music and my boyfriend is deaf and teaching me sign and all about culture. I even went to deaf bowling, it was fun!!! Im always busy working because I just bought a townhouse to call my own so I have to keep up and ahead with all the monies involved. I am in love with ASL and its usually my biggest obsession...hehe

Back