Let me just jinx it now.

Nozobo... not a wise way to say that... geez ... show respect for that please... oy....

Southern..any update on that guy that flirting with ya eh?

Oh my Gawk, it's true! I'm straight! :rofl:

*look around to see Oakley* Ooh lala I've died and gone QAF! *faint*

Southern... Do tell us asap! AllDeaf is about to crash not hearing from ya! :giggle:

MY GOODNESS!!! LMAO
okay so yeah um..... i am all a flutter and so happy and everything..... He is just great!! update, well i am still seeing a lot of him and enjoying every minute. So here is something. He told me last week that he wanted to take me to a really nice dinner this week. I received an e-mail for "Dine out for Life" it is a HIV/AIDS charity dinner several restaraunts in my city are donating a portion of every bill for the night to a HIV/AIDS foundation here in NE florida. I mentioned it to him and he said he wanted to do that. He used to work for a foundation for AIDS prevention and counseling for those young LGBT who become infected. HOW GREAT IS THAT?!?! ANYWAYS so he works late 2 nights a week, Wednesday and Thursday and gets off at 10 pm. I sent him the e-mail on Dine out for Life it is on the 26th i didn't pay attention to the day of the week, it's a thursday. He told me this weekend he rearanged his schedule at work so he could be off in time to take me to dinner on thursday night so we could participate in this charity!! HOW SWEET IS THAT?!?! Change his work time just so he could do something special for me. I think this one is a keeper folks. He is so sweet and makes me all kinds of happy. OOO and he boxes too, he is all tough and stuff!! LOL yeah i think he is a keeper... There are some other reasons for that too but that is best for Penisarium!! LMAO

nope im not kidding Northstar....

Nozbo is great great gentlemen!!!!!

He's funny too I met him on VP..almost 2 yrs ago

Wendy

Ohh now I understand, Wendy....

:giggle: Yep, Nozobo is gay and he's dating Oakley who also is a member here at AD. ;)

Ohh so he dating someone in here?? cool...

Oh my Gawk, it's true! I'm straight! :rofl:

*look around to see Oakley* Ooh lala I've died and gone QAF! *faint*

Southern... Do tell us asap! AllDeaf is about to crash not hearing from ya! :giggle:

Well Nozobo, please accept my apology.. I thought ya were hurling some sort of insult as I guess I felt that it was unacceptable or so .. I do watch the news and also read in the newspapers and also online so I know what is going on and etc.. just sort of picked up on something odd and then eh.. once again, sorry for that... now I know how gay folks like ya behave by the way ya say it.. funny enough ya behave like that Jack guy on Will and Grace show... hmm that will be a hint enough to see who is doing that or not..

Not all gays act like Jack from Will and Grace, there are quite a few that act like every other men or women, but are gay. Also some straight guys act like Jack lol

Ohh now I understand, Wendy....

Ohh so he dating someone in here?? cool...

Well Nozobo, please accept my apology.. I thought ya were hurling some sort of insult as I guess I felt that it was unacceptable or so .. I do watch the news and also read in the newspapers and also online so I know what is going on and etc.. just sort of picked up on something odd and then eh.. once again, sorry for that... now I know how gay folks like ya behave by the way ya say it.. funny enough ya behave like that Jack guy on Will and Grace show... hmm that will be a hint enough to see who is doing that or not..
No apology is needed but I accept ya anyway... Sometime I act like Jack... Will... or even Grace :giggle:

Back