learning sign language

I don't know about others, but all I have to say...

Hello....

Quiet 1

Hey i'm hearing but i learned ASL in high school & have bin signing for 4 yrs, I've learned tht no matter how long i've bin signing i'll always learn something new to sign evry day. But i was wondering Do Deaf ppl like wen hearing ppl take an interest in sign language, do they like tht u try 2 learn their language? wut offends u?

P.S. i'm srry if any of these questions r offending.

Hey i'm hearing but i learned ASL in high school & have bin signing for 4 yrs, I've learned tht no matter how long i've bin signing i'll always learn something new to sign evry day. But i was wondering Do Deaf ppl like wen hearing ppl take an interest in sign language, do they like tht u try 2 learn their language? wut offends u?

P.S. i'm srry if any of these questions r offending.

The only offensive thing is when hearing people write in contractions and net speak. Whole words are the most easily understood by us.

In the absence of Matilda, I am the official reminder for this.

Correct spelling also, please.

I am happy to sign with you if you want. What do you have for video? I have P3 from Purple, free download, from HOVRS. I can also use an IM but the video quality seems kind of poor there.

haha that is funny. i am new to asl and new to AD too but out of curiosity :) how do you say "horny"? :) ha it is definately not in my text book ;) hee hee

haha that is funny. i am new to asl and new to AD too but out of curiosity :) how do you say "horny"? :) ha it is definately not in my text book ;) hee hee

Put your #1 forefinger on the right side of your forehead which indicate "horny". I hope the Aders agree with me on this one. :lol:

Back