Law Of Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

mame

Reaction score
Isaiah 40:31 Yet those who wait on Jehovah will renew their strength; they will mount up with wings like eagles...

Romans 8:2,4 For the law of the Spirit of life has freed me in Christ Jesus from the Law of sin and of death.
That the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us, who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the spirit.

If you ask the birds whether they are not afraide of the law of gravity, they will say they never heard the name Newton. They will tell you we fly because it is the law of our life to fly. Not only is there in them a life with power of flight but that life has the law which enables these living creatures, quite spontaneously and consistently, to overcome the law of gravity. Yet gravity remains. If you get up early morning and there is a dead sparrow in the courtyard , your are reminded once of the persistence of that law.

God has truly been gracious to us. He has given us this new law of the Spirit, and for us to "fly" is no longer a question of our will but of His life...God never told us to force ourselves to be what we are not naturally.
The Triune God has been processed through incarnation, crucifixion,resurrection and ascension to be install in us as our life. He is the law within us. We can illustrate this by the electricity installed in our homes...No one who has the even the most elementary knowledge of electricity would call the power plant and beg for electrical power. What we do is simply switch and apply the power.

Often christians are like persons who call a power plant for electricity when all that is needed is to turn on the switch. The Triune God has been installed into us. Nevertheless when we are bothered by our temper, we may cry out, "O God be merciful to me and help me not to lose my temper. I dont want to lose my temper again. Please deliver me from this." This kind of prayer is never answered. The more we pray this way the more trouble you will have with your temper.If you continue to pray this way the Lord will say " foolish child dont you know I have been installed in you and that I am working in you as law? There is no need for you to cry to Me or even pray about this."

Our God today is not only the mighty One, the Redeemer, and the Savior. He is even more than just our life and life supply- He is a law working within us! Therefore instead of crying to Him about certain things we should simply "switch on" and.... enjoy the wonderful law of the Spirit of life, the very Triune God who has been processed and dispensed into us and who dwell in us. The best way is to walk in spirit and remain in spirit. In my experience the best way to be in spirit is to call " Lord Jesus!"

in other words law of life is to liveeeee!!!!!!!!!! live i said!!!!!

why you said that word Jehovah....

no word not Jehovah? Isa 40:31 >But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew [their] strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; [and] they shall walk, and not faint.

God's name is Jehovah and the LORD as is used in the old testament is Jehovah. You can note thatLORD is in the upper case. The fact that the name Jehovah is being corrupted by others does not mean we should feel shy to use it. The LORD IS JEHOVAH! Jesus is Jehovah! The version I use is the Recovery Version. You can also refer the American Standard version.

God's name is Jehovah and the LORD as is used in the old testament is Jehovah. You can note thatLORD is in the upper case. The fact that the name Jehovah is being corrupted by others does not mean we should feel shy to use it. The LORD IS JEHOVAH! Jesus is Jehovah! The version I use is the Recovery Version. You can also refer the American Standard version.

"Jehovah" is not how YHVH is pronounced, sorry. There's no "J" in Hebrew.

And Jesus isn't YHVH, even in Christianity, so your argument breaks down anyway.

Just dont worry, Jesus is Jehovah. Jesus is the Greek equivalent of the Hebrew name Joshua.(Num.13:16), which means Jehovah the Savior, or the salvation of Jehovah. Hence Jesus is not only a man but Jehovah,and not only Jehovah but Jehovah becoming our salvation.Thus He is our savior. He is also our Joshua, the One who brings us into rest. (Hebrews 4:8; Mathew 11:28-29), which is Himself as the good land to us.

Chill it, teresh, enough of ur timidating comments. There are more in Hebrews and Arabic and Greek which implies of who Jesus is , and meaning of Yaweh and Jehovah. You are constantly attacking and perverting christians and don't deny of your hating on christians and constantly timidatin and name calling. Learn to get along with the differences. Its ok share the differences but timidating remarks is inappropriate.

Just dont worry, Jesus is Jehovah. Jesus is the Greek equivalent of the Hebrew name Joshua.(Num.13:16), which means Jehovah the Savior, or the salvation of Jehovah. Hence Jesus is not only a man but Jehovah,and not only Jehovah but Jehovah becoming our salvation.Thus He is our savior. He is also our Joshua, the One who brings us into rest. (Hebrews 4:8; Mathew 11:28-29), which is Himself as the good land to us.

Actually, Jesus's name is Y'shuah. Joshua is Y'hoshua. Different names entirely, sorry.

Chill it, teresh, enough of ur timidating comments. There are more in Hebrews and Arabic and Greek which implies of who Jesus is , and meaning of Yaweh and Jehovah. You are constantly attacking and perverting christians and don't deny of your hating on christians and constantly timidatin and name calling. Learn to get along with the differences. Its ok share the differences but timidating remarks is inappropriate.

It's not my fault that you're ignorant and don't want to learn anything.

Grow up.

It's not my fault that you're ignorant and don't want to learn anything.

Grow up.
Wow, what a insult, ungodly comments you are saying. It is ur opinion and claiming in pharasic attitude you are acting. Ur comments is nothing but pleasure to timidating, egoistic, insulting, hurting others. Inspite of it, ur belief I respect, but ur rude and prejudice comments I don't approve. Our differences, fine, but ur negative comments isn't appropriate. When they say positive, u reply negative comments. Your comments are far beyond insulting.
PEACE

Wow, what a insult, ungodly comments you are saying.

Funny that I'm the only one in this discussion who actually is a monotheist.

It is ur opinion and claiming in pharasic attitude you are acting. Ur comments is nothing but pleasure to timidating, egoistic, insulting, hurting others. Inspite of it, ur belief I respect, but ur rude and prejudice comments I don't approve. Our differences, fine, but ur negative comments isn't appropriate. When they say positive, u reply negative comments. Your comments are far beyond insulting.

Like I said before, grow up. You're older than me, but you speak with the insecurity of a small child. I'm not here to soothe and pet your fragile ego.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back