Las Vegas AD Meet Up!

Will not attend

Encore Beach party? lol

We could do that... LOL. I'd have to make a reservation at a hotel, but I'm not sure which hotel! Trying to stay on the south strip since that's where the convention is... Wish it was middle.

For adrenaline junkies....stratosphere or circus circus seems to be the place. :)

I had a look at Planet Hollywood's Spice Market Buffet. They do group reservations. Although for dinner it's nearly $30 each.

Bear in mind, it's just suggestions at this time.

Perhaps we could meet up on the second night of the expo? I imagine there'll be some big celebration somewhere on the strip for the last night.

Hi,
I hope to be there. Will know for sure at end of February.

We hope to stay at Aria but who knows.

I was thinking the place we all met up at two years ago was fine. Seating was good and food was nice.

But for the earth of me, I cannot remember the name! :)

It was Peppermill Resetaurant. It's near Circus Circus. Problem is - it was way too far from "main Vegas". That's why I missed it.

For adrenaline junkies....stratosphere or circus circus seems to be the place. :)

I had a look at Planet Hollywood's Spice Market Buffet. They do group reservations. Although for dinner it's nearly $30 each.

Bear in mind, it's just suggestions at this time.

Perhaps we could meet up on the second night of the expo? I imagine there'll be some big celebration somewhere on the strip for the last night.

adrenaline junkies? stratosphere or circus circus? oh heck no. it would be ATV trip thru desert valley. about 30 min drive to there.

Okay! We'll see if any one else is comfortable with whatever plans we may have. I'm trying to accommodate everyone if necessary. I'm thinking, maybe a restaurant but that's just a bit boring. So if you have any suggestions, please make feel free to add! I don't want to be a ringleader in this, I want everyone to be involved in this and make decisions together. :)

I suppose we could organize something with Alex. I'm thinking a full (or half) day of AD Fun.

ATV Trip in late afternoon. Restaurant for dinner. Bar/Clubbing afterward.

where? no idea but I'll have to play by the ears and see where the hot spots will be when the date nears.

I'll be bringing my friends who are not members of AD so I don't want to spend the entire day with you guys. :X I just think something fun at night, meet up on the strip somewhere and save ourselves a cab ride. Go clubbing, reserve a table, something.

Jumping off the stratosphere tower sounds like fun.

We could go to Coyote Ugly nightclub. Served by female bartenders. Based on the film, cool , eh? Free to get in if there before 9pm.

If dinner and clubbing's most of what you all want then we can do it.

Wirelessly posted (droid)

I want to go. Depends on my health.

I wish the dates were different, I'll be in Vegas in May, but first week od August I'll be in Chicago for lollapalooza :) have fun everyone!

Yum!! We can meet up at a restaurant like Miss Delectable mentioned and have a good chat! What time of day would be best for you? Breakfast? Lunch? Dinner? :lol:

Back