Ladies: would you vote for Palin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... I am against abortion. I am against rape for a reason, which I will not tell you why.

You means for all of reason, including life threaten and health issue that related to pregnancy?

If so then Palin is your favorite person.

You means for all of reason, including life threaten and health issue that related to pregnancy?

If so then Palin is your favorite person.

I support McCain. I am still learning much about politics including Palin, Obama

World? She can't control around world but USA, USA require everything (make bill law) to be goes into congress at first.

She would probably not going win due she's far more conservative than being centrist or neutral, any women who are rape victim, pro-choice, lefties, pro-economic, anti-war and low to middle class aren't support for McCain-Palin.

You know what I am talkin' about. Of course, USA. :lol:

Well, it's not over yet until Election Day. :)

If you support McCain, you also support Palin. She is his running mate.

Yup, that right.

Meg, you are probably change your decision in future if you are victim of rape, it could be happen, I had postd in other thread.

Yup, that right.

Meg, you are probably change your decision in future if you are victim of rape, it could be happen, I had postd in other thread.

hmm.. So close. how lucky I am. What I meant is that I understand people who hurt and victims of rape etc. I am very understanding person.

You know what I am talkin' about. Of course, USA. :lol:

Well, it's not over yet until Election Day. :)

Ok, everything that she want to change are require goes to congress to approve, if congress is majority democrat and president is republican then would not going happen and getting more complicated like happen to currently congress and Bush term.

I was just made my projection, you could make own projection if who would win, none of projection are right.

hmm.. So close. how lucky I am. What I meant is that I understand people who hurt and victims of rape etc. I am very understanding person.

Ok, women aren't alone to being victim of rape, there's some men who are victim of rape as well.

I'm not sure she fits the definition of a psychopath, but she is a dangerous hypocrite!

Do you think a pro lifer like her who loves to shoot wolves and also fire at bear cubs on trees as well for the fun? She said that she loves hunt the animals... and don´t care about polar bears but drilling oil... The picture of her stand with smile with dead moose, she shoot make me sick.

The kind of counseling that Palin would give is "stop whining".

That´s definition of a psychopath fits her due her aggressive and rough behavior, also lack of remorse or empathy as well.

If McCain wins it would a world of rapist...wouldn't it? :eek3:

Yup, changes all the time, too... good fortune waxes and wanes depending on any given hot story of the week (when the DOW took a dump, that was good for Obama; if Al Qaeda strikes, that will be good for McCain) and so it will go until election day.

If McCain wins, there will be accusations of racism because Obama has been the only one who has played the race card (victim, too) intermittently since the beginning.

And how about Obama's consorting with Iraq when he went there back in July, acting all presidential? Maybe Presidents Bush or McCain will pardon him, lol...

I can drag out any number of things Obama and his campaign have done, just as you can intersperse your own stuff about McCain/Palin.

Oh, and I haven't started on Biden yet, lol...

When the dust settles, we can all go out for a steak. Barring anything way out of the ordinary, I think it is going to go down to the wire.

Alaskans have oppose view toward Palin!!!!!!!!!!!

http://laurainak.blogspot.com/

:applause: Alaskan women for stood up!!!!!!!!!!!! :ty: Alaskan blogger for took a pictures of Alaskan women why they reject Palin!!!!!!!

The link SHOULD be spread out to everywhere because Americans have the right to know what Alaskans thought about Palin....

And look pictures of Alaskan blogger's beautiful dogs...

Adventures in AK

:applause: Alaskan women for stood up!!!!!!!!!!!! :ty: Alaskan blogger for took a pictures of Alaskan women why they reject Palin!!!!!!!

The link SHOULD be spread out to everywhere because Americans have the right to know what Alaskans thought about Palin....

And look pictures of Alaskan blogger's beautiful dogs...

Oh, good! :D

I just can't believe that Palin said a such thing like that. My opinion, she's just less to be prolifer if she support cruelity of huntings against animals. :shrugs:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back