Kristina here!

kristina1122

Reaction score
Good morning! Happy Memorial Day to those who hop on here today! I am learning my way around this site since I just joined today. I am confused a little about how to post in some forums, but I'll figure it out I'm sure. Anyway, I am hearing and recently started taking an ASL class in Philadelphia through DHCC. I have been interested in ASL for along time and started renting dvds through Netflix and have learned quite a bit, but decided that a classroom environment would give me an opportunity to practice and confirm what I have learned. Unfortunately, I only get to do that in class, so it would be nice to meet more people who know sign language.
I am 29 and work as a substitute teacher in various school districts throughout Delaware County, PA. I am looking for a full time teaching job! In the meantime I also work in retail as a sales associate and do some babysitting on the side. I enjoy country line dancing, reading, learning new things, and riding my bike. I'd love to meet you all! So please feel free to reach out!!! Send me a message.:cool2:

Back