kippe hexe

kippe hexe

Reaction score
I am new here. How is everyone? How do you work your smiley icons? I am trying to click on it and it is not working. Also someone told me to be careful with what I should write on alldeaf because of the possible intruders.

I once heard there was several Wiscosian men who are being watched for possible stalker. I am hoping that you are not one of them.

1.gif
to AD. hope you will enjoy the stay with us and happy posting away..

you have to click on right to save it.. hope this helps :)

Thank you. Are there any particular warning that I must know before I enter into the realm of alldeaf?

Thank you. Are there any particular warning that I must know before I enter into the realm of alldeaf?

Well, do not give out your personal home address or phone nbr or anythin' like this kind of thing. Oh, and also do not give out your email address, too - not in public forum here. After you make your own new friends around here and get to know them LONG ENOUGH and, then MAYBE, you can give your email address later on down the road. Best advice : take this to PM ( private message ).

By the way, Hello and enjoy your stay ! ;)

Well, do not give out your personal home address or phone nbr or anythin' like this kind of thing. Oh, and also do not give out your email address, too - not in public forum here. After you make your own new friends around here and get to know them LONG ENOUGH and, then MAYBE, you can give your email address later on down the road. Best advice : take this to PM ( private message ).

By the way, Hello and enjoy your stay ! ;)

Are you saying there are some stalkers out here? Oh gosh that is not good. I heard that DSC (deaf single connection) have a lot of scams going on. Someone told me that a lot of profiles from Nigeria. I have been getting a lot of emails from that sorts trying to get me to cash their checks if I pay them some sorts.

Are you saying there are some stalkers out here? Oh gosh that is not good. I heard that DSC (deaf single connection) have a lot of scams going on. Someone told me that a lot of profiles from Nigeria. I have been getting a lot of emails from that sorts trying to get me to cash their checks if I pay them some sorts.

Then, do not respond. Just delete them. If, you receive like this from Nigeria in your inbox here -- be sure to notify to Alex, the owner of this site or one of the moderators. They will take care of it for ya.

I believe there's a thread or 2 about scammers that some ADers complaints about. You may want to go there and read their posts concernin' " scams " or " Nigeria " -- their posts may answer to your questions if, you are so concerned about it. :)

If, you have any question - contact to any one of the moderators. They will be able to assist you.

yeah they re an scammer they wont stalk yo u but they definitely will scam you

MMMM Interest reading! about ******ia. thank lord i never got E MAIL !

Back