Kim, my baby

I'm sorry I didn't see this thread earlier as I've been so busy. Kim is now dead today. Kim went thru alot with dog attack last May, etc. Rest in peace, Kim.

me too .. feel sad taht liebling lost her beloved Kim.. im sorry i didnt see this thread too.. :( I used to have a tortoise shell cat and her name was Patches. I got her when she was 3 days old.. as her momma got hit by car so i bottle fed her, her sister and her brother. Her brother died. so that left Patches and Shey. They grew up into beautiful cats. Shey was independent but Patches wasnt. she was too attached to me. Shey died when she was 7 yrs old.. Patches died at age of 15 yrs on feb 28, 2005.. she became blind in one eye and was deaf too. Patches was a sweet cat and love everyone even kids but she was loyal to only me.. I sure missed Patches so much as she was like my furbaby as i bottlefed her and everything.. here is her picture taken on dec 25, 2004

I'm sorry I didn't see this thread earlier as I've been so busy. Kim is now dead today. Kim went thru alot with dog attack last May, etc. Rest in peace, Kim.

Hey, where did Liebling said Kim passed away? - show me the thread I could not find here?

Hey, where did Liebling said Kim passed away? - show me the thread I could not find here?

it looks like it as it show in her signature, *found my beloved on 5.7.04 and died on 23.9.07* could that be KIM... ??? i'm guessing here..

I sure hope Kim is okay huggs and godspeed...

Mine is very friendly, she likes to stay inside, very sweet. She's shy with strangers...it takes her a while to warm up to people she doesn't know, but once she warms up she is very friendly!

This is Jasmine:
DSC00614FIX.jpg

I didn't see your post until yesterday... Your cat is very beautiful like my Kim... but your cat and Kim have different character... Your cat is quite and shy cat which opposite to Kim. She is a wild cat.

me too .. feel sad taht liebling lost her beloved Kim.. im sorry i didnt see this thread too.. :( I used to have a tortoise shell cat and her name was Patches. I got her when she was 3 days old.. as her momma got hit by car so i bottle fed her, her sister and her brother. Her brother died. so that left Patches and Shey. They grew up into beautiful cats. Shey was independent but Patches wasnt. she was too attached to me. Shey died when she was 7 yrs old.. Patches died at age of 15 yrs on feb 28, 2005.. she became blind in one eye and was deaf too. Patches was a sweet cat and love everyone even kids but she was loyal to only me.. I sure missed Patches so much as she was like my furbaby as i bottlefed her and everything.. here is her picture taken on dec 25, 2004

Oh beautiful cat, you has... I'm sorry that you lost her to her old age. Keep her in your good memory how you enjoyed to have her for years... It's very sad... I know how you feeling.

it looks like it as it show in her signature, *found my beloved on 5.7.04 and died on 23.9.07* could that be KIM... ??? i'm guessing here..

I sure hope Kim is okay huggs and godspeed...

Yes she died of road accident yesterday. We will bury her together at our garden this evening after work.

Oh shoot! I hate it when stuff like this happens.:pissed:

Say some good words over her grave for me please.

Sorry for your loss.:grouphug: from my kids to you and yours

Back