Kill Bill Vol I & II

ravensteve1961

Reaction score
Kill Bill is the dumbest movie i have ever saw.Its about a woman who was pregneut chooses a guy to marry instead of bill.But she was pregneut with bills child.But a chinese gang tried to kill her in her wedding and she didnt end up dying.She recovered and she went after revenge on the gang who tried to kill her. But the last person she wanted to kill is bill. Looks like a typical bruce lee type of movie.But my views on kill bill is stupid i would give this movie a thumb down. :thumbd:

I definetly loved those films...thought the story was pretty well written and the action were sweet and stunning.

I even loved the opening where the bride (Uma Thruman)entered the black woman's (Vicki Fox)house and just fought 'til a girl comes home from school...lol that was so fucking sweet.

and Go-Go was one of my favorites...sure she's a badass bitch, but she's fuckin' sweet too. :D too bad she died though :(

I liked Kill Bill Vol 1 better than Vol 2 cause of more action..plus a brief japanese anime video of showing what's that japanese/chinese girl's life was like (played by Lucy Lui) and she was definetly awesome too.

I loved both of those movies since I'm into martai arts, so I guess you aren't much into those so you SUCK! :D lol

"Revenge is a dish best served cold."

P.S. there's no "chinese gang" that killed everyone expect the bride in the church...better watch it again.

ravensteve1961 said:
But my views on kill bill is stupid i would give this movie a thumb down.

You might want to rephrase that.

Kill Bill is one of the best movies I've seen to come out in the past couple of years. Quentin Tarantino is a genius. If you don't think this movie is good, then, oh well, your loss. Its got a great plot, great action, very good script, and some of the best character development I've seen in a long time. Michael Madsen's performance as Budd blew me away.

I prefer Volume 2 over 1. 1 is more of a Kung Fu/Martial Arts action movie, and 2 is more of a Spaghetti Western.

Yep, I agreed with cental. I wish I could do that likes her!! Because the kids and teachers *coughs coughs* always p*ssed me off all the times and I wish I can kill all of them with a sword just likes her! :mrgreen:

I have 2 dvds of Kill Bill #1 and #2 that they are very good because I want to see what's happen in the end of Bill's life. :dunno:

Back