Just wanted to apologize...

rain

Reaction score
...for the other thread.

It's not that I regret sharing my opinion (I don't think anyone should regret that), it's to the people who may of perceived I was insulting 'deaf culture' when that wasn't my intention at all, so for that I really am sorry :(

I suppose I should just redirect my energy and only argue against things that matter, not about irrelevant things like rude customers or table-side manners or whatever.

so yeah, just wanted to put that out there

forgiven, however,,,,

Rain,
On behalf of the people who were contributors to that thread I can say I would accept your apology on the condition that I receive a payment of $200 toward my paypal acct. This will be used in a charitable way such that the memories will be eraesed.

Rain,
On behalf of the people who were contributors to that thread I can say I would accept your apology on the condition that I receive a payment of $200 toward my paypal acct. This will be used in a charitable way such that the memories will be eraesed.

He works at best buy...... You're asking for a week of his pay.

apology not accepted because I was not offended but wonder if somebody else is man enough to step up and apologize too.

I'm basically apologizing for anyone who misinterpreted what I said as a way to downplay deaf culture (as some have suggested), it was never my intention. Also, for getting into the sarcastic/condescending replies near the end of the thread.

Even though I agree with my initial position, I just don't think it's worth debating, that's not why I joined. I'll just save my energy into debating real issues in the world...

Rain,

$200???

noooooooooooooooo

That's nice that you apologized...

I wasn't personally offended, either. Guess I'll just leave it at that.

Submit your application to the post hijackers organization [PHO] to trolls@alldeaf.com and we will process your request.
Benefits and amenities include:
- Tips
- Post backing
- Topic backing
- List of cool and bad members
- Gallery of 50 select images (.jpg, .gif format) at your disposal to irritate others and gain the direction YOU want the thread to go towards

For all further inquiries you can contact me.
Thanks and have a good day

Submit your application to the post hijackers organization [PHO] to trolls@alldeaf.com and we will process your request.
Benefits and amenities include:
- Tips
- Post backing
- Topic backing
- List of cool and bad members
- Gallery of 50 select images (.jpg, .gif format) at your disposal to irritate others and gain the direction YOU want the thread to go towards

For all further inquiries you can contact me.
Thanks and have a good day

This is the truth.

Back