just till me whats wrong with me

tamara

Reaction score
i had i rally bab bad allergy this month after it my hearing in my right ear becam less than usual when i put my hearing aids i feel that the sound is coming just from my left ear i dont nkow what to do its not the first time its happened before. but it didnt last more than 2 days im confused:roll: what can i do ???????

i had i rally bab bad allergy this month after it my hearing in my right ear becam less than usual when i put my hearing aids i feel that the sound is coming just from my left ear i dont nkow what to do its not the first time its happened before. but it didnt last more than 2 days im confused:roll: what can i do ???????

See a doctor. You probably have fluid in your middle ear caused by the allergies. They can give you meds to dry it up.

I agree with Jillio -- see a doctor.

I don't want to scare you, but you should see a doctor as soon as possible. In my case, I ended up losing my hearing due to the fact that my allergies went untreated for years.

Are you currently on any allergy medications? I've found Zyrtec to be helpful for me.

Hope this helps.

thx alot every 1. but the problem that idont responed too all medacation cause i have allergy to alot of them and throw the last year ive tried almosrt everything and some medication have made my weight ries cuse the only medication that make me feel ok the one that include kortezon i will go to a new doc next week and we will c what he will say .

Back